Green Day started rehearsing for upcoming tour

Sanity Loan

Just now, Second favourite son said:

doing chat shows like Graham Norton

I'd love to see them on some UK chat shows, that would be pretty cool! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it's weird to think they would open for anyone but a lot of groups that are opening up on the Guns tour never open up for anyone. For example, Skrillex and Lenny Kravitz

1 minute ago, Billie Hoe said:

Yeah but it's Band related stuff :P I think Billie likes to be in control of those things.

Replacing 'Billie' with 'management' would probably be more accurate I think.

Has anyone else noticed this on Jeff Matika's instagram? Sounds kinda Green Day-ish to me, I don't recall if anyone posted it on the old thread. Forgive me if it's already been discovered/discussed. 

1 minute ago, SamJam98 said:

I'd love to see them on some UK chat shows, that would be pretty cool! 

They did Jonathan Ross for 21CB, they played East Jesus Nowhere.  Norton is the current equivalent of that, so hopefully it's not too far fetched an idea!

3 minutes ago, W_FInkThePlatypusHunter said:

Has anyone else noticed this on Jeff Matika's instagram? Sounds kinda Green Day-ish to me, I don't recall if anyone posted it on the old thread. Forgive me if it's already been discovered/discussed. 

It's his solo project. See the hashtag "#matikasolo"?

2 minutes ago, W_FInkThePlatypusHunter said:

Yeah just saw that too. He hashtagged it with #matikasolo so I guess it doesn't have anything to do with Green Day. I don't think Jeff gets solos on Green Day seeing as he's not an official member?

Just now, Jake69 said:

That's him working on his solo project. Ok back to tour discussion.

you can quit the militant tone, dude. 

Just now, Sarcasm said:

I honestly don't know if my body is ready

You and every other Green Day fan out there

Just now, Second favourite son said:

They did Jonathan Ross for 21CB, they played East Jesus Nowhere.  Norton is the current equivalent of that, so hopefully it's not too far fetched an idea!

It seems to be a popular show, so, it would be a great way to promote over here I'm sure. Hopefully! 

5 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

I honestly don't know if my body is ready

Did you get that weird boner again 'that only an official announcement can quench'?

6 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Yeah just saw that too. He hashtagged it with #matikasolo so I guess it doesn't have anything to do with Green Day. I don't think Jeff gets solos on Green Day seeing as he's not an official member?

bet you are very happy :D

2 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Did you get that weird boner again 'that only an official announcement can quench'?

#weeklongboner

I was under the impression that maybe he was taking Jason's place. Regardless it sounded cool. I'm soooo ready for this new album and tour.

6 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

3 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

oh it's quenched. Celebratory masturbation is done. Studio rehearsals is just such a good sign, it's solid progress which is what made the old thread stutter. Ah, to be a fly on the wall in that studio. 

Just listening like a creep. 

4 minutes ago, W_FInkThePlatypusHunter said:

I was under the impression that maybe he was taking Jason's place. Regardless it sounded cool. I'm soooo ready for this new album and tour.

??? Why would he take Jason's place?

1 minute ago, JJ1964 said:

I can't believe this thread got to 4 pages in an hour

I remember when we intentionally had spam threads and they couldn't manage that. Maybe next time we actually want a spam we should just rebrand it as a Green Day rumour and let this place do what it likes.

14 minutes ago, JellyTime said:

I think Billie allowed him to post this... They all are just playing with us :P

I'm imagining them all having a lot of fun in between rehersals looking at what they have done with the 'One week' thing and plotting the next hint together, so yeah I believe posting and deleting a few minutes after was what they planned  hahah

I feel like everything is about to start picking up finally, and once it does, it's going to be going full speed

Is there any way to be able to tune in to listen?

• Sarcasm pinned this topic
  • Lone locked and unlocked this topic
  • Lone locked this topic

Archived