[speculation] Green Day could play Broken Guitars party this Saturday?

Liam

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are waiting for stuff to happen even though we have little or no evidence to support our beliefs. We're like Medieval people who expected Jesus to return any day. 

40 minutes ago, Jake69 said:

So is anyone on this forum going their today? 

Yep. If you look through this thread and some of the In the Studio thread you can see who's going.

On 7/15/2016 at 2:25 PM, Matt. said:

Thank you. Can the title of this thread be changed? It's very misleading.

While yes, they could play (and I would love them to), I don't think we can stretch this to even consider it a rumor. There is absolutely zero indication the band is playing. As of a couple days ago, Mike was in Newport Beach and Billie Joe has been in Huntington Beach (both just south of Los Angeles). Sure, they could get back to Oakland in no time but it seems as if they're having a little get away before things pick up again.

When was Billie in Huntington Beach? Wasn't he in Jingletown taking that selfie exactly a week ago? I'm assuming Mike was in Oakland that day too for whatever they were up to and is now down in Newport. Hell Tre seems to make that journey every other day :lol: They could just as easily be in the Newport area to work. Remember the trilogy (or don't:lol::shy: I doubt they're the special guests though to be honest.

hes going to miss it cause green day is playing somewhere else probably 

1 minute ago, inthehallwaynow said:

hes going to miss it cause green day is playing somewhere else probably 

It's concerning that Jakob's band had to cancel too.

Just now, Matt. said:

yea i was trying to keep it light instead of thinking it might be a family emergency or something of that nature

1 minute ago, Matt. said:

It could be due to unrelated causes. I belive Tre's daughter is still playing, so he will probably be there.

16 minutes ago, Dakke said:

It could be due to unrelated causes. I belive Tre's daughter is still playing, so he will probably be there.

*wife

11 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Here we go (again).

What?

Since this idea has basically been shut down I'm going to close this thread. :P 

• Lindsay locked this topic

Archived