Billie Hoe

Pokémon GO

I totally forgot about the community day until the last half hour... so I caught a grand total of 2 Bulbasaurs.

I really should pay closer attention. :lol:

Of course I use most of my Swablu candies to evolve another one, then I catch this guy. :lol:  (His stats suck though.)

XKljKEr.png

• Like 1

i just caught a shiny swablu too! dont have enough candies yet tho. but i will get my golden goose :wub:

• Like 2

The 8-bit is my favorite April Fools joke next to Nickelback Community tbh

• Like 1

It's Latios time! (I seriously can't keep up with all of these updates... sheesh!)

I'm on part 6/8 for Mew! Need to do 8 more raids for it. And I caught ANOTHER shiny swablu today :wub: 0/2 for Latios right now, but Ryan caught his first one and it was 100%!

There was a Latios raid at the park we were at but not enough people to take it on. :( 

Ugh, I'm so stupid, I thought Lugia was available for another week, so I missed him again :( the death/funeral planning obv distracted me, so I was hoping I could try this week.

I got two 2k eggs this evening, so I hope that it isn't just a coincidence and the egg event actually went a little later than they said and they're actually 5/10s in them!

Just did the "make 3 great throws in a row" field research and literally fist-pumped at my desk. I'm so lame. :lol: 

• Like 1

etQeXtZ.png

!!!! :dance:

• Like 1

aaaaaand I have another EX raid on Saturday :lol: 

On 4/5/2018 at 7:09 PM, Khaleesi. said:

!!!! :dance:

... Well, I finally got Dodrio? 

zyhsee.jpg

I know, be jealous. :lol: 

Finished my first field research this morning. Got a near perfect Moltres! :happy: 

Hopefully I’ll get a Mew next time!

1 hour ago, Laura! said:

Finished my first field research this morning. Got a near perfect Moltres! :happy: 

Hopefully I’ll get a Mew next time!

You need to finish all levels of special research to get Mew

There's an ice storm on community day this month :( not sure how well I'm gonna do on Mareeps! 

Fuck Ditto and its stupid beady eyes. I’ve been searching for over a week. :mad:

4 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Fuck Ditto and its stupid beady eyes. I’ve been searching for over a week. :mad:

Ryan and I got super lucky. Between the 2 of us, we found 3 in the first few hours of being on  that stage. We went to a Gastly nest to get the ghost catches and the park was littered with them!

2 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

Ryan and I got super lucky. Between the 2 of us, we found 3 in the first few hours of being on  that stage. We went to a Gastly nest to get the ghost catches and the park was littered with them!

I should probably seek out a nest of Pokémon that turn into it, that’s a good idea. I’ve been hoping to just get lucky in my usual spots since it’s usually not hard to find them but obviously that’s not working. :( 

4 hours ago, Khaleesi. said:

There's an ice storm on community day this month :( not sure how well I'm gonna do on Mareeps! 

That makes sense.  I wonder how many levels there are.

Still happy about my Moltres.  My first legendary Pokemon!

2 hours ago, Laura! said:

There are 8 stages. If you swipe right from the field research page, you'll see the "special research" tasks you have to complete to catch him.

... I still can't get past 5, which requires you to catch a Ditto. One after that requires evolving a Magikarp, so save up your candies while you can!

4 hours ago, Laura! said:

Still happy about my Moltres.  My first legendary Pokemon!

I have a list of the stages and what you have to do on each. I'll send it to you on FB cause it's on my phone and I'm too lazy to upload it somewhere to post here :whistle

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Khaleesi. said:

Yeah, it's raining all day here. I hope it'll at least be a rain that's manageable to walk in. I have a park in mind that I can drive to and won't be swampy from the rain (because that's the biggest problem with the stops/parks around me -- they're horribly maintained and the sidewalks and grass flood), but if it's really bad, I'll just say fuck it and quickly walk to the stop closest to my house at 4:30 and then use a Lucky Egg for my 7-day streaks and evolve a shitton :lol: 

Desperately trying to catch Kangaskhan before I go home to the States on Sunday but I don't think it'll happen. I can only play when I'm connected to wifi since I don't have a sim card and I've had no luck with even finding a spawn so far. :( 

My highlight of Community Day wasn't Mareep. It was (finally) catching my Ditto and hatching 2 Trapinch and 4 Wingulls, including a 93% IV one! :lol: 

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.