Welcome to Green Day Community

Hey Green Day fans! Join our community now, totally free, to talk with other Green Day fans from around the world about everything going on with the band. Talk about the current tour, current news, speculation, and we have general topics to talk about current events, life, anything that's on your mind. It's a little corner of the internet where Green Day fans can come together. Join us!

Billie Hoe

game
Pokémon GO

320 posts in this topic

Got Graveler, Golem, Slugma, Magcargo, Rhydon and Kabutops, but no Larvitar (and obviously no Corsola) :( 

But I got a 10k egg at the Pokestop closest to my house (aka the one I hit every day), and usually you yield the same Pokemon from eggs from the same Pokestops, so I was expecting something I didn't really need (like an Aerodactyl or a Snorlax) ... but it was a Lapras! I was so happy!

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Mar said:

usually you yield the same Pokemon from eggs from the same Pokestops

Wait, seriously? I usually hit most of the same stops because I play the most on my walk to/from my parking spot before/after work. :( 

6 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Wait, seriously? I usually hit most of the same stops because I play the most on my walk to/from my parking spot before/after work. :( 

apparently, as you're not really getting an egg, you're getting a pokemon (as it's predefined what pokemon is inside when you get it from the stop, not when it's hatched). so people say you should try and get a variety of stops to get different mons from eggs

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Moriarty said:

apparently, as you're not really getting an egg, you're getting a pokemon (as it's predefined what pokemon is inside when you get it from the stop, not when it's hatched). so people say you should try and get a variety of stops to get different mons from eggs

Dammit. I better get exploring then. :lol: 

(Also, my Golem is STILL in Florida!)

Yeah, I've hatched a shitton of Ekans, Meowth, male Nidoran, Machop and Magnemite because I end up getting my eggs from the two stops closest to my house. We had to go downtown Tuesday for legal stuff and I took a little walk around the area and I was bummed that I couldn't pick up any eggs down there, since I may have had better luck with variety since some interesting stuff spawns there/there's a million stops down there!

I caught a Tangela today for the first ever time and I was SO happy :lol: It's so shit, but I'd never seen one ever in ~the wild before nor had one spawn, so it was quite exciting! 

I also caught a Remoraid today at work which was cool. And I got a 10k egg! I've only ever hatched one before. Now I need to wait about 9 years to hatch this one :P

1 person likes this

Starting playing this again since being back in NYC.  So much free wifi and so many pokemon everywhere.

I can still play from my place and catch way too much.

Dude was in a truck and honking at me as a I crossed the street. When I didn't acknowledge him, he waited for the light and pulled over and yelled at me. When I STILL didn't acknowledge him, he got out of his truck and started to follow me. I walked quickly into the train station, he jumped the turnstile. I seriously had to weave in and out of people and exit the station to lose him. I go back into the station and bump into some guy staring down at his phone who tells me...I HAVE A POKEMON ON ME. Are you f++king kidding me? I thought it was just my ass.

On 6/14/2017 at 9:20 PM, chirchri said:

Dude was in a truck and honking at me as a I crossed the street. When I didn't acknowledge him, he waited for the light and pulled over and yelled at me. When I STILL didn't acknowledge him, he got out of his truck and started to follow me. I walked quickly into the train station, he jumped the turnstile. I seriously had to weave in and out of people and exit the station to lose him. I go back into the station and bump into some guy staring down at his phone who tells me...I HAVE A POKEMON ON ME. Are you f++king kidding me? I thought it was just my ass.

:huh:

thats-not-how-this-works-gif-.gif 

I'm so happy. I signed up for the Heracross list in the Regionals group and of course, my number came up when I seriously had one Ultra Ball, one Great Ball and fewer than 10 regular balls (the fire/ice event tapped me out and my parents' hospitalizations meant I didn't have time to go walking this week). I told the guy to skip me for this reason, but he was willing to try anyway, and he caught me five Heracrosses (or is it already plural?), two Corsolas (I didn't have that either, that was the next list I was gonna join) and a great Golem and a great Snorlax! Now Farfetch'd is the only regional I need! :D 

Anyone else having a hell of a time getting Ashachu? =/ 

On 7/16/2017 at 10:24 AM, Mar said:

my boyfriend got him first try while he fled from me i was so mad lol

i havent had the chance since then i havent seen

1 person likes this

On 7/16/2017 at 10:24 AM, Mar said:

They're all over downtown Columbus... not as frequent as some of the other events, but I usually get one a day walking to and from work. Most are so weak though.

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:24 AM, Mar said:

I've caught like 30 :P 

On 7/18/2017 at 11:09 AM, Afflejack said:

my boyfriend got him first try while he fled from me i was so mad lol

i havent had the chance since then i havent seen

I had one flee at UTMC the other day, I was so pissed! I finally got two, which is the minimum I want, since that means that eventually I can have an Asharaichu, but seeing as how I'm only now getting my Party Hat Raichu, that'll take a while, I'm sure :lol: tomorrow will be my 7-day Pokemon streak, so I'm gonna use a Lucky Egg to evolve about 15 Pokemon (as well as adding Alakazam and Togetic to my dex) like I do from time to time.

LEGENDARY RAIDS TOMORROW :runaround:

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Mar said:

I had one flee at UTMC the other day, I was so pissed! I finally got two, which is the minimum I want, since that means that eventually I can have an Asharaichu, but seeing as how I'm only now getting my Party Hat Raichu, that'll take a while, I'm sure :lol: tomorrow will be my 7-day Pokemon streak, so I'm gonna use a Lucky Egg to evolve about 15 Pokemon (as well as adding Alakazam and Togetic to my dex) like I do from time to time.

You should wait till you have around 65-75 evolves to do to maximize your lucky egg potential

1 person likes this

Finally found the most powerful Pokemon and one of my favorites, DUNSPARCE! 

dunsparce_by_adorability-d2yiav5.png

I guess I can't participate in the event tomorrow because my sister used all the data for the month. lol wow

18 minutes ago, Doris The Spider said:

I guess I can't participate in the event tomorrow because my sister used all the data for the month. lol wow

It's worth the overage charge tbh.