Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Billie Hoe

game
Pokémon GO

238 posts in this topic

Starting today (December 12) U.S. Sprint stores to be Pokemon Go stops and gyms.  For anyone interested.  :)

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, Spike said:

Pikachu in a Christmas hat

Got it!

15578666_10154904723863689_1667217619034

I haven't been playing at all lately now that I'm on break from school! A shame, really. My last final/move out day was the day before the new Pokemon were released. I guess I'll have to make time to play now...and actively go places to play instead of just wandering around campus. :( 

Really annoyed that there doesn't seem to be a 2x xp Christmas event. I have a bunch of Pokemon to evolve (and many of them are into new Pokemon for me) and I had a little free time today between my dad's appointments so I went to the nearby metropark, where there are a lot of Pokestops and caught a few (including santa Pikachu), so it would've been nice to get 2x xp on them =/

Saw this in a different article but Forbes has it as well. As close to a Christmas event we shall get (it's actually not that bad):

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2016/12/23/pokemon-go-reveals-its-unique-rewarding-year-end-holiday-event-at-last/#6ffe77434000

From December 25th to January 3rd:

- PokeStops will give out a single-use Incubator every day, once a day.

- You will now find new eggs that have a greater chance of hatching the Gen 2 Pokémon that Niantic introduced into the game earlier this month, Togepi, Pichu, etc.

- Santa Hat Pikachu will stay around longer than the 29th, when he was supposed to disappear initially. He will also appear more often.

December 30th to January 8th

- The original starters, Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Charmadner, and their evolutions will appear more frequently throughout the world.

- Lures will now last sixty minutes instead of thirty during this period.

The other day it told me Pokebox was full. I got rid of some that I didn't need but this pisses me off. I don't buy anything in the game and I don't want to spend money on buying more space. At some point this might be my reason for quitting the game. 

I now have Raichu with the Santa hat. :wub:

1 person likes this

Smoochum is such a cutie. Got her from a 10K egg. :happy:

6 hours ago, Billie Hoe is my hero said:

Smoochum is such a cutie. Got her from a 10K egg. :happy:

Its so cool they've added 2nd gen pokemon now. I hatched an Elekid from a 10k egg! I've been walking so much over the Christmas break :happy:

For like two weeks there were shiteloads of starters scattered around Loughborough, so I've now finally got my Charizard, Venusaur, and a Blastoise

We got hit with bitterly cold weather during the starter Pokemon event and I couldn't bring myself to go outside much. I got enough to evolve a Blastoise and Charizard (although I haven't found a single Charmander with decent stats, #sadface) but I still need 15 more Bulbasaur candies... :( #buddy4life

2 hours ago, Maddy. said:

Its so cool they've added 2nd gen pokemon now. I hatched an Elekid from a 10k egg! I've been walking so much over the Christmas break :happy:

Definitely. :happy: I really want Pichu. 

Are all the Gen 2 Pokemon out or is it still just the babies? I just now started playing again since the new semester started and there are actually a lot of Pokestops and Pokemon on campus. :P 

1 hour ago, Billie Hoe is my hero said:

Definitely. :happy: I really want Pichu. 

I'm still holding out for my Arcanine tbh, but there's no Growlithes in Holland :'(

7 minutes ago, Eva said:

Are all the Gen 2 Pokemon out or is it still just the babies? I just now started playing again since the new semester started and there are actually a lot of Pokestops and Pokemon on campus. :P 

i don't think they're available to catch yet, but you can hatch them from eggs. Not sure when they start appearing but the pokedex has expanded already