Best Green Day Songs/Albums and why

cayo

I think the best album is Insomniac because, it's such a fast paced, raw Green Day album, it shows so much anger that should be in more of their works. It also has such great songs like, Armatage Shanks, Stuck With Me, Geek Stink Breath, No Pride, 86, Brain Stew/Jaded, Stuart and the Ave., Panic Song, and Walking Contradiction. I especially think that 86 is the song that compelled the band to make the album, it really shows why they felt the need to make a hard, rough album, which I think is great

insomniac and nimrod. I love insomniac and nimrod is just amazing.I agree with everything you said about insomniac. I also really like "Brat"

I agree with you. Insomniac is my favorite album. I love the fast, hard songs and I relate to the feeling of it. 

It's a tough choice between three albums.   I'm a big fan of the Nimrod, Warning and American Idiot albums above the others.......I'd have to go with American Idiot for best album.   

Songs are really tough to decide, their are just so many.   Are we sticking to studio albums only or can we go off the grid and pick some super random stuff?  Because some of my all time favorite Green Day tunes are Bsides, unreleased stuff and/or covers.....

As far as Studio album songs......Stuart and the Ave, Scattered, Hitchin a Ride (probably my favorite single by them).....aw screw it, I give up.  Every note Green Day has ever played makes me happy.   Album 12 better make me happy.      Rock N Roll needs a wake up call, and who better than Green Day to scream "WAKE UP!"  In fact, I just got an idea for a new song!   "Wake Me Up When This Decade Ends"  or "....When Pop Punk Ends".       Anyway.     American Idiot, best album.    Hitchin a Ride, best single.     and If I had to pick a best song ever it would be Letterbomb.   

Good night.   Good night.   Good night.  

Archived