Selling my Uno Dos Tre Cuatro deluxe box set!

That Dude

LOL buy it now for $90. That's almost how much it cost NEW! You're really reaching.

3 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

LOL buy it now for $90. That's almost how much it cost NEW! You're really reaching.

Well, considering you can't buy it anymore, the original selling price doesn't really matter. So LOL at you.

Surely those of us who own these box sets (myself included) should pay others to remove them from our cd collection, just sayin' :lol::P

3 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

Surely those of us who own these box sets (myself included) should pay others to remove them from our cd collection, just sayin' :lol::P

You are probably right :lol: 

Btw, can anyone remember how the code for Idiot Nation came with this? If it was in an email, inside the box in a paper...? I never used it and maybe I still can. 

10 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

Is that an offer? I'll let you give me 20 bucks for it  :lol:

32 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

I take it for free, you're welcome :P

I remember buying this boxset back in the day, I don't even think mine came with the post cards for some reason. :P Anyway, ever since I got it I envied all those who just bought the standard CDs. Unless you're a collector, the boxset is so pointless imo except for the fact that it comes with Cuatro.

3 hours ago, localinsomniac said:

Is that an offer? I'll let you give me 20 bucks for it  :lol:

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I take it for free, you're welcome :P

Deal except that just like Warner I'll have to charge you a $537.98 for delivery and ship it via Southern Yemen so it won't arrive until 2019:lol::P

5 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

Deal except that just like Warner I'll have to charge you a $537.98 for delivery and ship it via Southern Yemen so it won't arrive until 2019:lol::P

Well it's not an immediate need so lemme think about it til 2018 or so!

14 hours ago, Nimrod09 said:

Is it in good condition?

The Cuatro box has a little wear on the bottom of the spin but everything else looks brand new.  Also (and partially due to GDA users snarky remarks, haha) I've dropped the starting price AND the buy it now price.   :)    

21 hours ago, Steven Seagull said:

How dare you sell that! #fakefan

Fan fake with real money problems, lol.    Believe me, I sold many other things before deciding to list this one.   This might get SOME of my GDA cred back though:  My worn out copy of American Idiot: the Deluxe Book Edition  -   The only way I'm parting ways with that one is in a coffin.    Also, just about everyone on here hates the Trilogy so in reality, my GDA cred is better without this on my shelf.  

(*also, due to all the snarky (and funny) remarks, I've dropped the price and buy it now price.)       :)

(also, I'd let go of ALL my GDA cred and sell you my American Idiot Deluxe Book Edition for the tune of......600.00 bucks.  HAHAHAHhahahaha.    

14 hours ago, st_trillie said:

I believe I can do better on shipping!   for 537.98 I'd bring it to you doorstep and perform a one man performance of the entire Trilogy as a preview of your purchase.    Unless you live too far away.   Then I'd just mail it to you in a boring old box.    With Care.   

1 hour ago, thatdude03 said:

Fan fake with real money problems, lol.    Believe me, I sold many other things before deciding to list this one.   This might get SOME of my GDA cred back though:  My worn out copy of American Idiot: the Deluxe Book Edition  -   The only way I'm parting ways with that one is in a coffin.    Also, just about everyone on here hates the Trilogy so in reality, my GDA cred is better without this on my shelf. 

You just lost some Seagull cred by selling Trilogy set instead of American Idiot.

But seriously though.   GDA users get preferential treatment over the hoards of Ebay users.    

7 hours ago, thatdude03 said:

But seriously though.   GDA users get preferential treatment over the hoards of Ebay users.    

There are other fans?

On 6/11/2016 at 8:54 PM, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

There are other fans?

But for Billyjoelxkidx, the bid starts at 400.00 .   Because.    

Archived