Slower paced "Devil's Kind" and other possibly unknown Green Day song?

Jrem

Hey I was wondering if anyone else had seen this video?

It's part 3 of 6 of a Geezer after party video back on November 5th, 2015. It was like a mix between a SWMRS concert and a Green Day concert.

In this particular video, right at about the 2:00 mark, Billie begins signing "Devil's Kind" which took me by surprise because I had only ever heard of it before from a recording of the Tribeca Film festival. This version of the song seemed to be a much slower pace and was not played to the entirety it was later on at Tribeca. Then after this song, he sang another song at around the 4:20 mark and I am curious about this song because I don't know the name of it and I've never heard it before in my life. It's probably a song from the film but I don't know. Does anyone know what it is? I like the sound of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoFHTgup26M

4 minutes ago, Nimrod09 said:

At 4:20 it's sounds like he says "do you feel like playing fever blisters". It's probably a song from the movie.

Oh wow I hear it now that slipped right past me.

"Fever Blister." Looking forward to the soundtrack version of this.

2 hours ago, Nimrod09 said:

At 4:20 it's sounds like he says "do you feel like playing fever blisters". It's probably a song from the movie.

Really at 420. 

11 minutes ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

Really at 420. 

woooooooo 4200000000 break the rules!! no girls allowed except for mom.. BUT only if shes got a huge plate of steaming hot pizza rolls! pffft foreeeeaal

I don't think there'll be a soundtrack release to this 

Archived