If you could name the new album, what would it be?

Justin1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

#1fuckingminute

Too soon bitch

Monkey Poo

Just now, JJ1964 said:

Too soon bitch

Monkey Poo

I did it for you bitch- so bored.

Ape shit:)

17 minutes ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

#noKFADonsetlist

or 

#1fuckingminute

Maybe the Chili Peppers and Green Day can do a duet album and call it 'One Hot Fucking Minute' Oh!

Thank you, Thank you, I'll be here all night :)

1309 Smoothed out Kerplunks of Dookie from Nimrods with Insomnia, Warning, these International Super-Shenanigans are 21st Century American Breakdown Idiots who are Awesome as Fuck :lol: make it an album that pulls something from every album's sound and lyrics. 

4 hours ago, Justin1 said:

If I could, it would be 'Green Day' self titled :)

I would only want it to be self-titled if the band really feels like this will be the album that truly and completely represents who they are, in the same way that Blink-182's self-titled does. If they self-title it, I don't want it to come across as a lazy move, 'cause that's how you get four different Weezer albums all under the name "Weezer" and are only differentiated by color and how crappy they are compared to the first one. :P

I'm afraid my only wish is that it isn't self titled :lol:. Can't think of anything that would be more boring and unoriginal. Kind of don't want it to be anything to do with revrad either, just so I can be right about it :P. Other than that it's difficult to have an opinion on what it should be called when we have no idea of its content.

#Revrad, so we never know the true meaning of that hashtag. 

6 hours ago, tacobellfan456 said:

Silver Side Up

Not only was this the title, it was also an instruction on how to load the disc in your CD player for maximum Nickelback enjoyment.

It would be nice if they did a one word title again like before American Idiot. I'm not counting uno, dos and tre because those titles weren't nearly as cool as Nimrod or Dookie.

Archived