Selling My Billie Joe Armstrong Converse

Pretty Reckless

Hey guys! I have a pair of Billie Joe Armstrong Signature Converse for sale. They're currently on my eBay. They're a size 6.5 and were too big for my size 6 feet :( I've had them since 2010ish but they're in really good condition as they've just been sat in various wardrobes I've had. I no longer have a box but I do have a spare one if anyone is interested? 

I'm not really down for shipping to America (I'm from the UK) unless someone can recommend a good way to do that? :)

Is that a unisex UK 6.5? What is that in US men?

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Strummer said:

Is that a unisex UK 6.5? What is that in US men?

Yes unisex 6.5, I believe 8.5US / 39.5EU

Damn it. Here I was excited about the shoes being a 6.5 but they aren't US sizes so :(

That's great! Are they like those he wears? Can we see pictures? How much? What's the payment method? I'm planning to cosplay him and they happen to be my size. This is just what I needed. Do you ship to Brazil?

EDIT: Nevermid, just saw the link to Ebay. You don't ship to Brazil.

I'm super interested in these, but I live in the US! I'd pay for shipping here. eBay also has an option where you can send it to their international shipping center and they will send it out of the country for you. I've looked for these for years and they happen to be my size!

7 hours ago, Pretty Reckless said:

Hey guys! I have a pair of Billie Joe Armstrong Signature Converse for sale. They're currently on my eBay. They're a size 6.5 and were too big for my size 6 feet :( I've had them since 2010ish but they're in really good condition as they've just been sat in various wardrobes I've had. I no longer have a box but I do have a spare one if anyone is interested? 

I'm not really down for shipping to America (I'm from the UK) unless someone can recommend a good way to do that? :)

You broke my heart leaving us Americans out in the cold like that.   I would bid like crazy on those.   :(  I just started using Ebay myself, not sure what the best way to do it would be.    Anyone got any ideas?   Or anyone want to start a bidding war?   Haha.    Seriously though, those are super rare.  Every website that sells them is out of stock and they were selling them at 60-70 dollars a pair.       

They are awesome - unfortunately I bought unisex AI converse before & I had to sell them as I looked like a clown.

14 hours ago, LizTheRusher said:

I'm super interested in these, but I live in the US! I'd pay for shipping here. eBay also has an option where you can send it to their international shipping center and they will send it out of the country for you. I've looked for these for years and they happen to be my size!

13 hours ago, thatdude03 said:

You broke my heart leaving us Americans out in the cold like that.   I would bid like crazy on those.   :(  I just started using Ebay myself, not sure what the best way to do it would be.    Anyone got any ideas?   Or anyone want to start a bidding war?   Haha.    Seriously though, those are super rare.  Every website that sells them is out of stock and they were selling them at 60-70 dollars a pair.       

I'm going to have a look at prices to ship them internationally tomorrow :)

1 hour ago, Pretty Reckless said:

I'm going to have a look at prices to ship them internationally tomorrow :)

I guess I can't say anything.  I don't do international shipping on Ebay either.  Partly due to cost but mostly to avoid scammers.  Of course my own people are scamming me too, so I don't know.  lol.    

6 hours ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

They are awesome - unfortunately I bought unisex AI converse before & I had to sell them as I looked like a clown.

Which ones-the burgundy or the other ones?
I wanted some, but hesitated for too long and then they were sold out.

4 hours ago, Paola17 said:

Which ones-the burgundy or the other ones?
I wanted some, but hesitated for too long and then they were sold out.

The were low top chuck Taylor's & they were black with red trim & had a little heart/hand grenade on the heel - they were beautiful but too big. 

On 26/05/2016 at 5:27 AM, Pretty Reckless said:

Yes unisex 6.5, I believe 8.5US / 39.5EU

Actually UK 6.5 would be
US Male: 6.5
US Female: 8.5
Europe: 39.5

15 hours ago, Liam said:

Actually UK 6.5 would be
US Male: 6.5
US Female: 8.5
Europe: 39.5

Ah the website I was unaware there were different female/male sizes :)

On 5/26/2016 at 0:32 AM, LizTheRusher said:

On 5/27/2016 at 1:54 AM, thatdude03 said:

Right guys I've checked with my post office, it would be around £30GBP to post to Aus/US. If anyone is interested, please bid on them as normal and then you could send the extra postage through paypal! :)

Archived