Steven Seagull

NBA

petros
12 hours ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

Give the man some respect! He's been balling out lately since the all star break and honestly has been carrying us (Drose too). This team is much better off without Wiggins though. 

Yeah he has. But who cares really? He's been hyped and paid too much and still can't have a consistent good year. If you're a fan of the timberwolfs you should be more critical of him than I am.

Massive love and respect for d rose though. And not just now that he's balling. I always respected him even last here with all the downs he had in Cleavland. 

The Great Saiyaman
1 hour ago, petros said:

Yeah he has. But who cares really? He's been hyped and paid too much and still can't have a consistent good year. If you're a fan of the timberwolfs you should be more critical of him than I am.

:lol: Hate all you want. Trust me he keeps improving. Definitely not perfect and really wasn't that good when the season started and could have handled the Jimmy Butler situation way better. I did not understand his contract at first but he's been stepping up. 

petros
10 hours ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

:lol: Hate all you want. Trust me he keeps improving. Definitely not perfect and really wasn't that good when the season started and could have handled the Jimmy Butler situation way better. I did not understand his contract at first but he's been stepping up. 

We'll see him next year. Not hating it's just disappointing you'd expect the timberwolfs to make the play offs. On September in my predictions I had the lakers off the play offs (I remember those clown reporters dick riding Lebron all over the media and talking about how they're the biggest threat to the warriors) and the timberwolfs in.

The Great Saiyaman
1 hour ago, petros said:

We'll see him next year. Not hating it's just disappointing you'd expect the timberwolfs to make the play offs. On September in my predictions I had the lakers off the play offs (I remember those clown reporters dick riding Lebron all over the media and talking about how they're the biggest threat to the warriors) and the timberwolfs in.

Yeah I get what you mean man. Sorry if I seemed a little pissed or hostile at you I guess I just love my man KAT lol. Honestly as a Wolves fan, there was too much Jimmy Butler drama and he got traded too late. Since he wanted out, I just couldn't see us getting in. If we traded with Philly sooner or if Covington didn't get hurt then I think we'd probably be in the playoffs. I'm obviously biased, but I think we're going to be much better next if we can stay healthy and have a decent coach throughout the season. Wouldn't mind if we kept Ryan Saunders either. 

petros
4 hours ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

Yeah I get what you mean man. Sorry if I seemed a little pissed or hostile at you I guess I just love my man KAT lol. Honestly as a Wolves fan, there was too much Jimmy Butler drama and he got traded too late. Since he wanted out, I just couldn't see us getting in. If we traded with Philly sooner or if Covington didn't get hurt then I think we'd probably be in the playoffs. I'm obviously biased, but I think we're going to be much better next if we can stay healthy and have a decent coach throughout the season. Wouldn't mind if we kept Ryan Saunders either. 

Haha it's okay man no worries. Still had a huge game even though you guys lost against the nuggets against Jokic. He has been very good since the asb (he even destroyed my okc team Adams couldn't guard him for shit)

Such a shame the whole thing with Jimmy Butler didn't work. I really like jimmy buckets and his mindset but I guess he wasn't a good fit with wiggins and kat they actually played better without him.

The Great Saiyaman
On 3/13/2019 at 1:36 AM, petros said:

Haha it's okay man no worries. Still had a huge game even though you guys lost against the nuggets against Jokic. He has been very good since the asb (he even destroyed my okc team Adams couldn't guard him for shit)

Such a shame the whole thing with Jimmy Butler didn't work. I really like jimmy buckets and his mindset but I guess he wasn't a good fit with wiggins and kat they actually played better without him.

And what do you know Roco Teague and Rose are out for the rest of the season! :( Sad for them but it's time to tank baby! 

petros
10 hours ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

And what do you know Roco Teague and Rose are out for the rest of the season! :( Sad for them but it's time to tank baby! 

Well yeah they aren't making the play offs anyway so it's best to tank

The Great Saiyaman

God we can't tank right at all. Can we pleeease get a good draft spot

The Great Saiyaman

WOW Kawhi. Just WOW. 

Little Boy Named Airplane
5 hours ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

WOW Kawhi. Just WOW. 

I scream so hard ! That's MY RAPTORS BABYYY

petros

I was watching that game live from here it was like 5 am :lol: Jimmy Buckets tied it with 4 seconds left and then kawhi did this! I can't wait for next year's play offs really. Golden state will be tough but not the powerhouse they are right now. kd will get his team maybe with kyrie, Lebron will come back hungry and stronger, houston will keep pushing, bucks are here to stay, boston will be better, 76ers will be good, nets are coming, clippers will get a free agent or two, pacers will have oladipo back, blazers are already pretty good, spurs always have the goat coach and my team okc will probably start strong to end up  being a huge disappointment again.

Oh and somebody will get AD.

The Great Saiyaman
14 hours ago, petros said:

kd will get his team maybe with kyrie, Lebron will come back hungry and stronger, houston will keep pushing, bucks are here to stay, boston will be better, 76ers will be good, nets are coming, clippers will get a free agent or two, pacers will have oladipo back, blazers are already pretty good, spurs always have the goat coach and my team okc will probably start strong to end up  being a huge disappointment again.

Oh and somebody will get AD.

Don't forget about us! 

giphy.gif

Just kidding we'll probably still suck with Wiggins

• Haha 1

Little Boy Named Airplane

Currently watching Raps v. Bucks. Damn the game is tight !!! Go Toronto !!

Edit: That's it babyyyy we're 1 win away from the final !!