Steven Seagull

NBA

Steven Seagull

No, fuck the warriors and their moving screens. 

:mad:

• Like 1

Steven Seagull

So it begins. Come on Cavs you got this!

You have no idea how much I want to see them win a title.

AlissaGoesRAWR

I think "Cleveland" is happening... :( 

WhiteTim

Warriors will have it 

Steven Seagull

Wait till they play a game in Cleveland, they are a different team there. Looks like LeBron will once again have to play in his monster mode like last year. And it's not like the Warriors are that good it's just that Cleveland's offense is nowhere to be found.

WhiteTim
3 hours ago, Steven Seagull said:

Wait till they play a game in Cleveland, they are a different team there. Looks like LeBron will once again have to play in his monster mode like last year. And it's not like the Warriors are that good it's just that Cleveland's offense is nowhere to be found.

Smh please couldn't come close beating us last year cry baby ass LeBron won't win again this year 

Steven Seagull
4 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Smh please couldn't come close beating us last year cry baby ass LeBron won't win again this year 

Us? Aren't you from Texas?

And Cavs last year played without Love and Irving. They just have to start making their shoots. They also lost two games in Toronto by 20 points and played great at home. And LeBron is playing good in these finals. He's trying to involve others as well. But since game 3 is super important for them he should play iso more and carry them with a 40 point game.

WhiteTim
2 minutes ago, Steven Seagull said:

Us? Aren't you from Texas?

And Cavs last year played without Love and Irving. They just have to start making their shoots. They also lost two games in Toronto by 20 points and played great at home. And LeBron is playing good in these finals. He's trying to involve others as well. But since game 3 is super important for them he should play iso more and carry them with a 40 point game.

Yes but I also had a townhouse in Burbank from 2009-2013 plus I know Livingston so I root for the Warriors 

Steven Seagull

Yes! Finally everything worked for the Cavs. Now to the next game with the same approach. Cavs in 6.

WhiteTim

Cavs aren't going to win 

• Like 1

Steven Seagull

I loved this, Curry was like "imma dunk on LeBron" and LeBron was like "No you won't"

Z J

3 games in to the series and we haven't even seen GSW's two best players go off yet. I'd be concerned if I was Cleveland, because they aren't ever going to win a road game. Not without more depth or a 50 point Lebron night. 

I had GSW in 5 and that looks perfect right now. No one in the history of the NBA has been as good at shooting as the Warriors guard combo, if they can steal one on the road from OKC down 3-2 in a Game 6, then next game in Cleveland will be child's play. The real finals is already over, they played it in the West

Steven Seagull

The Trash Brothers are playing awful dude

WhiteTim

Warriors got this sorry

one of my bookies has called it he hasn't been wrong on a NBA Finals in 23 years

Steven Seagull
7 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Warriors got this sorry

one of my bookies has called it he hasn't been wrong on a NBA Finals in 23 years

Oh yeah? He put a bet on 2006 Miami or 2011 Dallas?

WhiteTim
47 minutes ago, Steven Seagull said:

Oh yeah? He put a bet on 2006 Miami or 2011 Dallas?

He called them he has been wrong on how many games but hasn't been on the overall winners 

WhiteTim

LMFAO jeez tonight's game was a joke just give warriors the trophy...

Steven Seagull

All those moving screens. Refs are you blind?

Well looks like Cavs will just have to win 3 in a row. LeBron plays his best when facing elimination. I can see 3 games like that game 6 vs celtics in 2012.

WhiteTim
Just now, Steven Seagull said:

All those moving screens. Refs are you blind?

Well looks like Cavs will just have to win 3 in a row. LeBron plays his best when facing elimination. I can see 3 games like that game 6 vs celtics in 2012.

Pfff Cavs will not win 3 games escp not in Cali it's over Monday 

Steven Seagull
Just now, WhiteTim said:

Pfff Cavs will not win 3 games escp not in Cali it's over Monday 

We'll see. Win or loose I'm with my man LeBron.

I can't stand those GS bandwagons

WhiteTim

Shit like this is why I say FUCK LEBRON JAMES he's a punk ass bitch in a real non league game he'd be beaten the fuck up for this move you don't push a player and then step over him that's the biggest sign of disrespect in basketball this is why James says he won't play street ball at all cause he knows he'd get beaten to an inch of his life it's even worse when Barkley even agrees James was outta line 

Steven Seagull

Good job NBA, finally they suspended Green. You don't just keep hiting people in the balls and get away with it.

fukingcounterstrike
On 6/9/2016 at 1:27 PM, WhiteTim said:

Warriors got this sorry

Dude um, is there anyway you could hook me up with a sweet job of sorts. Throwing words like booky around and implying you have more, as well as all the other shit you say... fuck man!!!! My background is in counting fish and boiling gasoline and I'm a hard working and I have great interpersonal communication skills and i am great at making coffee ;) 

WhiteTim
17 minutes ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

Dude um, is there anyway you could hook me up with a sweet job of sorts. Throwing words like booky around and implying you have more, as well as all the other shit you say... fuck man!!!! My background is in counting fish and boiling gasoline and I'm a hard working and I have great interpersonal communication skills and i am great at making coffee ;) 

Well the guy I use for the NBA only does the NBA games he doesn't handle football at all so for football the few times I will bet (as I don't really watch football too much) I have to use someone else 

As far as a job I could most likely get you hired but you'd have to move to Burbank or Houston and the pay (starting out) probably wouldn't make it worthwhile to move 

fukingcounterstrike
36 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Well the guy I use for the NBA only does the NBA games he doesn't handle football at all so for football the few times I will bet (as I don't really watch football too much) I have to use someone else 

As far as a job I could most likely get you hired but you'd have to move to Burbank or Houston and the pay (starting out) probably wouldn't make it worthwhile to move 

Many, was hoping for a position in musics videos as a pyrotechnics apprentice or something :(