Steven Seagull

NBA

petros

Why does everybody got to do Russ like that man. He looks so awful now. Most okc fans wanted the team to rebuild so yeah them. But fuck this. I wanted Russ to win and retire a thunder. Fuck this now. 

Khaleesi.

Goodbye Kawhi :cry:

• Sad 1

Little Boy Named Airplane
33 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

Goodbye Kawhi :cry:

NOOOOOOOO

The Great Saiyaman

I'm just ready to tank 😀🔫

Insane Ginny

Lol who decides to play for the Clippers? 😂 It's like you always want to be #2 in town. LeBron and AD will mop the floor with them.

petros

Clippers are clearly much better than the lakers. 

• Like 1

Insane Ginny

They are a second round exit team.

petros
36 minutes ago, bmt93 said:

They are a second round exit team.

They are much better than the lakers and have been for almost a decade now. 

I love kobe he's one of my favorites all time. I own a Kobe jersey. But 35 year old lebron with ad is nowhere near as good as pg and kawhi. Not to mention the clippers have better coach and role players. 

Hoping for Russ in Miamy now. It's possible and the best option for Russ to compete. He will have an actual coach and a president he can respect for the first time in his career. 

Insane Ginny

They were in the past years because Lakers did absolutely nothing even with Kobe. 

But Bron is a beast and so is AD. PG just isn't consistant. I give the clippers an advantage in defense but the Lakers will just wreck them on offense and they have the twin towers in AD and Cousins under the basket

As a Miami Heat fan since 2003 I don't want Westbrook anywhere near the Heat. He can ruin chemistry and ballhog chase his tripple doubles somewhere else. Dragić is nowhere near his level, but at least he has the heart and is a team player.

petros

Haha so basically we disagree in pretty much everything :lol: it's gonna be a fun season for sure. 

Insane Ginny
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, petros said:

Haha so basically we disagree in pretty much everything :lol: it's gonna be a fun season for sure. 

Yeah but that's how we sport fans are. Just the other day I saw a funny sketch about Jordan vs LeBron debate 😂

The good thing for the NBA is that multiple teams now have 2 star players so it should be a fun season.

Edited by bmt93
  • Like 1

petros

Another thing worth pointing out is that LeBron being 35 won't be able to play that much or he will get injured again. Ad, rondo and cousins aren't know for staying healthy ether. That's 4 out of 5 starters of the team. 

The Great Saiyaman

So long, Tyus. 😢