Steven Seagull

NBA

Steven Seagull

How the hell we don't have a NBA thread?

Anyway, damn Westbrook is destroying Curry in these series.

Let's hope for CLE vs OKC finals.

LeBron wins of course. :P

• Like 2

petros

I looked about an NBA thread before and thought I couldn't find anything but it seems like gdc doesn't care about it:lol: 

Anyway I enjoy watching Curry getting destroyed not only by Westbrook but the whole Thunder defense. It just shows that Curry is JUST an awesome shooter. Sure he can do more but you take the long ball from him and he's just the gap in your defense nothing more. And people were comparing this team to the 95-96 Bulls.:dry:

Steven Seagull

He also got unanimous MVP. What a disgrace to all the other greats before him -.-

petros

Yeah fucking bandwagon fans only just started watching nba the last two years and even started comparing Curry to the legends. I swear I've seen so many 13 year olds saying he's better than Jordan I started disliking because of his fans. 

I hope okc go to finals and finally win Lebron which has always been too hard for them to beat. Durant deserves a ring so much.

Crimpshrine

if the Warrios wont go to the finals the 73-9 all time record they done all season long its wasted.

But damn the Thunder are play very well as a whole. They found the key to destroy Curry and the rest

petros

Even if they win the league their record with the playoffs included will be worse than the bulls' so that record is already wasted imo.

Steven Seagull

I don't think they can win 3 in a row.

But I hope Cavs win the title. I don't really give a fuck about them, but I want LeBron to win his third ring and first for his hometown.

lizziebix

I like OKC somewhat but am rather surprised at their power over GS. After the season GS had truly was expecting them to cruise through the series.

So if it's OKC vs the Cavs - well, actually I'll root for anyone over LeBron.

Steven Seagull

Fun fact. LeBron's teams are 13-3 against OKC in regular season. 17-4 if you also count the playoffs.

lizziebix

But OKC will be coming off a high of beating GS. That will count for something.

Steven Seagull

I don't know. Either they are really that good, or the warriors are really bad.

I see the matchup like this

LeBron > Durant
Irving < Westbrook
Love > Ibaka
Thompson <= Adams
Smith > Roberson/Waiters

And then the cavs have a better bench.

But let's wait first. Hope the raptors don't get another magical win tonight :P

petros

Not so sure about the Lebron, Durant comparison. They are the two best all around players in the league you can't really say that one is better than other.

I don't think about the finals right now though I just want okc to win one more against the warriors and don't get too carried away there is still much work to do.

AlissaGoesRAWR
10 hours ago, lizziebix said:

So if it's OKC vs the Cavs - well, actually I'll root for anyone over LeBron.

Don't think of it as rooting for LeBron, think of it as rooting for Cleveland. This would mean so much more to the city and its sports fan than LeDouche getting his third ring. :P

Not a huge fan of him either... still having flashbacks to the jersey burning parties after "The Decision!"

Ian1234

A Kevin Durant vs Lebron Finals would be cool I guess. I just hope Toronto doesn't beat the Cavs.

lizziebix
50 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Don't think of it as rooting for LeBron, think of it as rooting for Cleveland. This would mean so much more to the city and its sports fan than LeDouche getting his third ring. :P

Hide contents

Not a huge fan of him either... still having flashbacks to the jersey burning parties after "The Decision!"

I get what you're saying but I have issues with Cleveland overall.  (mostly because of baseball though)  Whatever happens, it will be interesting and hopefully fun for all.

Steven Seagull
3 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Hide contents

But without LeBron, Cleveland is a lottery team. 

Cavs destroyed the raptors tonight

She-Loves-Him

During the game on Saturday when they had a panel in front of Jurassic Park  someone in the background had a sign that said 'LeBron pees sitting  down' and it was great. I think that's the only basketball game I've ever watched, actually. So much easier to follow than hockey.

I know the Raptors aren't gonna win but I also couldn't care less about the outcome so :P

Fun to watch anyways.

Khaleesi.
25 minutes ago, She-Loves-Him said:

During the game on Saturday when they had a panel in front of Jurassic Park  someone in the background had a sign that said 'LeBron pees sitting  down' and it was great. I think that's the only basketball game I've ever watched, actually. So much easier to follow than hockey.

I know the Raptors aren't gonna win but I also couldn't care less about the outcome so :P

Fun to watch anyways.

yeah, it sucks cause the raptors seem to be incapable of even coming close to winning when they're not playing in toronto. they've been decimated every away game this round. :(

Steven Seagull

DeMar DeFrozen and Kyle Sorry are probably the most inconsistent duo when it comes to PO. One night they both score 30, the other night 15.

wood

Beating a team into submission before the 4th quarter & resting for the remainder of the game is a solid strategy. Cavs should pursue that option more often.

Crimpshrine

Okay so guys...Name your Top 3 favourite players

I got:

1.Tracy Mcgrady

2. Michael Jordan

3.Vince Carter

petros

1. Kobe

2. MJ

3. KD

Steven Seagull

Mine are:

LeBron, Wade, Iverson

Steven Seagull

6th straight finals for LeBron.

The team got to the finals healthy. No mather who comes from the west, the cavs got this.

Eric

Congrats Warriors! :happy:

Can't wait for GSW to kick some Cav ass !!! :D