Apparent gig in Minneapolis? [confirmed fake]

Libertine Angel

Just now, JJ1964 said:

No, of course not, silly boy

i was shocked at the amount of people i knew reposting the fake article of Tom Cruise moving to Houston in the Greenspoint area I'm like y'all can't seriously believe one of the richest actors around is moving not just to Houston (as we do have plenty of very nice and very rich areas) but is moving to one of the poorest and the most crime riddled area of Houston...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

i was shocked at the amount of people i knew reposting the fake article of Tom Cruise moving to Houston in the Greenspoint area I'm like y'all can't seriously believe one of the richest actors around is moving not just to Houston (as we do have plenty of very nice and very rich areas) but is moving to one of the poorest and the most crime riddled area of Houston...

HA people will believe anything, but do they really want Tom Cruise??  That would bring down property values further 

3 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

like Johnny Depp moving to Bethlehem PA i saw that once .... :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Demon!Dean said:

like Johnny Depp moving to Bethlehem PA i saw that once .... :lol: 

Depp is very eccentric he may just have moved there lol 

2 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Depp is very eccentric he may just have moved there lol 

true that. i mean probably one of the terrible cities in PA (REading, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, and Allentown take priority in being the worst.) And Bethlehem is Allentown's neighbor soooo :lol: i'd be concerned for Depp's safety. :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Demon!Dean said:

true that. i mean probably one of the terrible cities in PA (REading, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, and Allentown take priority in being the worst.) And Bethlehem is Allentown's neighbor soooo :lol: i'd be concerned for Depp's safety. :lol: 

Depp has/had a place in New Orleans in one of the wards a while back not far from where Trent Reznor recorded one of the NIN albums at 

Archived