AXS TV to show Heart Like a Hand Grenade - May 31

desertrose

AXS TV Concerts

22 hrs ·

Tune into the premiere of "Reel to Real" on AXS TV for exclusive footage from Green Day.

AXS TV to Premiere 9 Acclaimed Music Documentaries In All-New REEL TO REEL Series

The series kicks off on May 31 at 9pE, with GRAMMY-winning punk rockers Green Day in HEART LIKE A HAND GRENADE. HEART LIKE A HAND GRENADE chronicles the making of the 2015 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Green Day's George W. Bush-era protest album American Idiot. The album went on to win a GRAMMY and was turned into a Broadway Musical of the same name.

HEART LIKE A HAND GRENADE (2015)Tues., May 31 at 9pE
Filmed over the course of 15 months, this art house-style feature provides an in-depth look at the making of Green Day'slandmark seventh album AMERICAN IDIOT, as the band enters the studio to record and discuss the music that would ultimately catapult them back into the mainstream and forever cement their status as true punk heroes.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/AXS-TV-to-Premiere-9-Acclaimed-Music-Documentaries-In-All-New-REEL-TO-REEL-Series-20160503

• 2 weeks later...

AXS TV Concerts ‏@AXSTVConcerts  24 hours ago

One week away -- The PREMIERE of Reel to Real with host @EddieTrunk. Ft @GreenDay's "Heart Like a Hand Grenade."

John Roecker

Yesterday at 10:35am · Los Angeles ·

On Tuesday May 31st I will be live tweeting at AXS T.V. for my film "Heart like a Hand Grenade"I will be commenting and answering questions and there will be giveaways. AND World of Wonder just gave Roecker/Melody a shout out for the new hit Lushotology Song. Check it out !!!!! ‪#‎heartlikeahandgrenade‬ ‪#‎AXS‬ ‪#‎WorldofWonder‬ ‪#‎FrontierRecords‬ ‪#‎roecker‬/melody

AXS TV Concerts

Yesterday at 9:00am ·

Want a chance to win signed Green Day posters and lithographs like these?

Head over to AXS TV's Twitter --> https://goo.gl/NVFGLs and use ‪#‎GreenDay‬ during "Heart Like A Hand Grenade" Tuesday, May 31st at 9/8c.

AXS TV Concerts

3 hrs ·

ONE MORE DAY until we get up close and personal with Green Day in "Heart Like A Hand Grenade."

So I was completely distracted and forgot about this.
However, according to the AXSTV twitter, the documentary will be airing again at midnight EDT.

Archived