Billie Joe - Drunk History

legendary

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't tell for sure, but are those cameras in the background?  Billie is doing a photo shoot as Charlie Chaplin???  He looks adorable, but why?

8 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

I can't tell for sure, but are those cameras in the background?  Billie is doing a photo shoot as Charlie Chaplin???  He looks adorable, but why?

Not sure, but she tagged it Drunk History, it's a Comedy Central show, maybe he's going to be on it as Charlie Chaplin?

I don't quite get the premise of the show; I looked it up. People recounting history while acting inebriated?

http://www.cc.com/shows/drunk-history

10 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

Not sure, but she tagged it Drunk History, it's a Comedy Central show, maybe he's going to be on it as Charlie Chaplin?

I don't quite get the premise of the show; I looked it up. People recounting history while acting inebriated?

http://www.cc.com/shows/drunk-history

It says new episodes start Oct 16.  That is cool, he must be doing it as Charlie Chaplin.  I love Chaplin, I'm glad he is doing him.

He already looks like Charlie Chaplin without the moustache and hat :lol:, good choice.

And he's supposed to be drunk and/or drinking while telling the story. I'm sure fans will go nuts over this. But I can't wait to see it. Drunk or not, should be interesting. 

Billies part isnt getting drunk.. Each episode, an inebriated narrator, who is usually a comedian joined by host Derek Waters, struggles to recount an event from American history, while actors enact the narrator's anecdote and lip sync the dialogue. So say Im drunk right? they would have seperate scenes with Billie acting as Charlie Chap while I discuss the event or person in history

the show is fucking amazing Im glad Billie's on it!

1 minute ago, inthehallwaynow said:

Billies part isnt getting drunk.. Each episode, an inebriated narrator, who is usually a comedian joined by host Derek Waters, struggles to recount an event from American history, while actors enact the narrator's anecdote and lip sync the dialogue. So say Im drunk right? they would have seperate scenes with Billie acting as Charlie Chap while I discuss the event or person in history

That is so cool.  Billie will be a great Chaplin.

Just now, JJ1964 said:

AGREEED! I almost thought it was the actual Chaplin, I never thought of Billie this way and i gotta say... i like it hahah

10 minutes ago, Hermione said:

He already looks like Charlie Chaplin without the moustache and hat :lol:, good choice.

Chaplin was actually pretty hot too, so it fits.  :lol:

For those who haven't seen Chaplin without makeup, here he is.  I agree, I do think Billie resembles him.

http://charlie.jpg

26 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

I remembered that pictured of Chaplin you had shared a while back, Billie does resemble him! Perfect casting. 

Hahaha, can't wait for Billie on Drunk History.. Great show.. Here's a clip with Tenacious d (Jack Black/Kyle Gass) if you are unfamiliar with it. Basically someone drunk tries to explain some part of history, and then they have actors portray the drunken mess of a story that the person is trying to explain. 

Billie Joe is going to be a charming and adorable Charlie Chaplin! Do we know when it will be on??

Amazingly enough I think Billie maybe taller than Charlie Chaplin was :lol:

14 minutes ago, Alan86 said:

Amazingly enough I think Billie maybe taller than Charlie Chaplin was :lol:

yep Charlie was 5'5 while Billie is 5'7 

This is crazy, I can't believe how convincing he looks, he's got that kind of quizzical head angle spot on.  Never heard of this so thanks for sharing.  Can see him loving this and having lots of fun.  I never knew Chalin was so good looking.  Anyone care to bet on what BJ might  get up to next that isn't Green Day related, he's totally unpredictable, I love it.  Oh, and black hair again - sorry, someone had to say it ?

7 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

yep Charlie was 5'5 while Billie is 5'7 

Yes, but Chaplin was almost 100 years older than Billie, people were shorter.  I call it a tie.

Thought I'd split this into its own thread

I was very excited to see this because ever since my mom has seen Billie Joe in pictures, she has stated that he looks like Chaplin and I have never really seen it...
Until now.
Needless to say, she laughed about the picture and much like I am, is quite excited to see the segment/show he will be on. Should be very interesting.

Autumn should be a good season for us here.

2 hours ago, inthehallwaynow said:

the show is fucking amazing Im glad Billie's on it!

2 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

Another thing a certain bitch needs to email me;)

this sounds kinda interesting ^^ that he will be a part of that show though

Archived