3 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Got dizzy when saw him. 

Did you get a chance to meet them? 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike was at a family function 

Jason white was at his show in SF

no reason was given for Jason Freese . Still mad he leaked the album info ? Kidding ! 

Just now, JellyTime said:

Who actually wrote Devil's Kind and Ordinary World? 

Billie

28 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Got dizzy when saw him. 

I was carried out on a hospital stretcher and thrown in the dumpster

4 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

Billie

Okay, it was stupid question, thanks :lol: But we couldn't say that these are Green Day songs, right? 

31 minutes ago, James11693 said:

Did you get a chance to meet them? 

Since you're new, it'll take you some time to learn who everyone is.  Desertrose is from the Bay Area and Jane is from, well I've forgotten exactly (sorry, Jane) but not from the US.  Neither were at the movie or after party.   And inthehallwaynow is a wonderful joker.  He wasn't there either. 

Hope that helps.  :)

2 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

Since you're new, it'll take you some time to learn who everyone is.  Desertrose is from the Bay Area and Jane is from, well I've forgotten exactly (sorry, Jane) but not from the US.  Neither were at the movie or after party.   And inthehallwaynow is a wonderful joker.  He wasn't there either. 

Thanks Mar, I didn't mean to troll anyone. :)

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

Thanks Mar, I didn't mean to troll anyone. :)

Sorry, Jane, I wasn't implying you, or anyone was.  Was just trying not to confuse someone new.  No worries.  We're good.  :hug:

11 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

Sorry, Jane, I wasn't implying you, or anyone was.  Was just trying not to confuse someone new.  No worries.  We're good.  :hug:

It's allright :) I just felt sorry for the user who misunderstood. Being new to GDC isn't always easy ;) (sorry if i sounded defensive i didn't mean to)

So did we establish at what time exactly this occurred or ...

Looked like quite the night

1 hour ago, lizziebix said:

It helps! Lol thanks for the warm welcome : )

4 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

Wouldn't surprise me a lot of artists with several albums don't have the greatest memory of what song is on what album 

Emm yeah I know. 

Devil's Kind sounds promising. Ordinary World is good but in a generic way. Are these future songs on #revrad? Or has it been confirmed that they're just for Geezer?

45 minutes ago, Jessie Armstrong said:

Devil's Kind sounds promising. Ordinary World is good but in a generic way. Are these future songs on #revrad? Or has it been confirmed that they're just for Geezer?

I'd be surprised if they ended up anywhere but the Geezer soundtrack. Fred Armisen recorded the drums, not Tre

OMG the fact they played Do You Remember Rock n Roll Radio and Rudie Can't Fail is awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived