American Idiot Cover Contest - Winners!

Fuzz

Howi's minions right now

giphy.gif

So now it's time for Trilogy cover contest right?

Yay I voted for Jeff Strong :D. Well done to both, regardless of whether every aspect of the voting was fair they're clearly both two of the better covers.

Congrats to the winners!! :) Both really good covers! Loved them! :) 

Would it be possible to get the full results, just so we could have an idea of how we did with votes ?

Thanks 

Well done guys, both top covers :)  Jeff Strong got my vote, but only cos I felt Howi didn't need it.  There were 4 or 5 others that would have been equally deserving winners in such a talented top 11

Shannon got robbed!

Honestly I think Howi's little game is going to discourage participation in these contests in the future. Good job, Howi. You're so awesome.

32 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Honestly I think Howi's little game is going to discourage participation in these contests in the future. Good job, Howi. You're so awesome.

He was only tweeting it to Ballyhoos's 18,100 Twitter followers, I don't see what difference that could have made...

54 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Shannon got robbed!

This isn't the first contest we've run where someone with some followers entered. As long as voting is fair I think people shouldn't be discouraged. Don't forget, gdcers are the ones that picked the top 10. Had howi's entry not be worth it he wouldn't have moved on. 

Also, Howi's cover was really fucking good. 

The negativity toward him is completely unwarranted. We added in an extra entry to make a top 11 instead of a top 10, and we're giving away two vinyl instead of one. Had he not entered, Jeff Strong would have won (theoretically) and he did. 

Can we have a good contest now? :) 

NICKLEBACK COVER CONTEST

16 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Also, Howi's cover was really fucking good. 

It would be a shame if people forgot this.  Whether or not you agree with the way in which the voting was conducted his cover was, undeniably, a deserving winner.  

1 hour ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

Can we have a good contest now? :) 

NICKLEBACK COVER CONTEST

LOOK AT THIS GRAAAAPH

So anyway, when's the Trilogy contest happening?  Cuz that should be a thing.  Get on that shit.

• Lone unpinned this topic

Archived