21guns&novacaine

Andy Black

21guns&novacaine

Andy Black (Better known as Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides. Andy 'Black' is just his solo project name.) Is releasing a solo album here soon. So I figured we could use a place to discuss it, assuming there are like-minded individuals around here. :P

Andy has already released one single from his album a while back. It's called They Don't Need to Understand.

He also released a clip a few weeks ago for We Don't Have to Dance, which is about dreading social events and meeting people, which definitely has a different sound and theme from his band. I'm really excited for the album to come out, though. What do you guys think of it? 

• Like 1

21guns&novacaine

He posted on Facebook the official title and release date for the album. It's going to be called "The Shadow Side" and will be released May 6th. :D 

21guns&novacaine

"We Don't Have To Dance" Is now available for download, and it's amazing. :wub: 

Beathe.

Listened to both songs. Both are okay, nothing special to me anyways. I do like his voice though. 

21guns&novacaine

We Don't Have to Dance video is up. :) 

Personal opinion of it: I love that he made a video for it, and it had a lot of pretty elements to it, but after watching it, I couldn't tell if it was supposed to be conceptual, or if it was just random clips of Andy singing mixed in with horror flicks. Either way, I thought it was okay. 

21guns&novacaine

The Shadow Side came out yesterday! Woooo I can't listen to it because Fed Ex is late and the one I preordered won't be here until Monday. :P 

21guns&novacaine

Andy just wrapped up the last shows on his tour, sporting some silver/blonde hair to support Billy Idol in getting his hall of fame induction. Did anyone see one of his shows? The closest he came to me was Denver and I was busy. Boo :P 

21guns&novacaine

I've come to revive this thread because I am absolutely EXHILARATED for midnight. His new concept album The Ghost of Ohio drops tomorrow and I can download my digital album tonight. I also bought a signed physical copy. 

I've been on an Andy Black obsession since the beginning of Feb, doing nothing but drawing fanart for it and whatnot. An exciting bit of news, he followed me on Instagram a few weeks back and it made my year lol I love him dearly. 

He is playing in Denver on the 17th, and my sister recently came back to town and was my last chance of going but she's working that night (boo) :lol: all the same, a friend of mine is seeing him in NC this month and I designed her Andy/ghost of ohio tattoo for her so she's going to show him at the meet and greet and she's going to show him the art print I designed for his concert. I'm a happy chick atm :P