Peter.

Blink-182

green_day_leah

I LOVE Bilink 182!! i was so sad when they broke up, they were my second favorite band

Donkey Fly

so overrated/

Could say the same thing about alot of bands.....including Green Day , SOAD , Any bands really......

green_day_leah

Could say the same thing about alot of bands.....including Green Day , SOAD , Any bands really......

exactly

catskill94

I LOVE Bilink 182!! i was so sad when they broke up, they were my second favorite band

how do you like them apples

read the subtitle next time :wink:

green_day_leah

i did read the sub title but it's wrong, Blink 182 broke up ages ago plus Tom and Mark haven't spoketo each other in ages

Guest Holden

They arent officially broken up, technically its an "indefinite hiatus" .. but blink will never reform, so they basically broke up.. it happens.

steve32

They arent officially broken up, technically its an "indefinite hiatus" .. but blink will never reform, so they basically broke up.. it happens.

wow thanks 4 the useful news, that they arent broken up, but just aren't together :rolleyes:

Guest Holden

wow thanks 4 the useful news, that they arent broken up, but just aren't together :rolleyes:

you're welcome, ass.

a couple people were saying how they arent broken up, and i was basically saying, that though they arent broken up by title, they really are, because they will not reform, and they have went their seperate ways.

Donkey Fly

How do you know they wont 'reform'.....i bet you said that last time the went on a break didn't you.....

Guest Holden

How do you know they wont 'reform'.....i bet you said that last time the went on a break didn't you.....

lat time they went on a break, they didnt all form new bands, and never talk to each other or bad mouth each other in interviews.

catskill94

yes yes and "no it isn't" is supposedly all shit about tom.

(btw the interview with tom being an ass, the magazine skewed what he said - tom said that in a AVA journal at the macbeth site)

but, people can't make up, ever get back together?

bands reform, after they've offically broken up, and this band hasn't even offically broken up yet.

so....

who's to say what's going to happen?

but for right now,

they are not broken up.

sorry if i lost you along the way :unsure:

Guest Holden

yes yes and "no it isn't" is supposedly all shit about tom.

(btw the interview with tom being an ass, the magazine skewed what he said - tom said that in a AVA journal at the macbeth site)

but, people can't make up, ever get back together?

bands reform, after they've offically broken up, and this band hasn't even offically broken up yet.

so....

who's to say what's going to happen?

but for right now,

they are not broken up.

sorry if i lost you along the way :unsure:

for all purposes, they are broken up.. they wont be playing with each other anytime soon, you can sugar-coat it any way you want to, but the fact is they arent togethr anymore... will they reform later? maybe, but reforming later doesnt make the break-up.. not a break-up

Holden Caulfield

yeah, how many times have there been reunion tours of old bands that have broken up a million years ago? they get back together sometimes but it's never the same. they'll have the same festering resentment they did when they broke up. oh i mean "went on an indefinite hiatus."

green_day_leah

i don't think they will get back together no matter how much we want them to, the've gone thier separate ways and thats that

moogancow

I love blink. They were the first band I really got into.

I'm way more excited for Angels and Airwaves than Plus 44. I'm really not liking that song that's on their website.

Blink was put into the AP hall of fame and all Tom had to say was "Listen to Angels and Airwaves". So as far as I can see, he really doesn't want anything to do with Mark and Travis as of right now. Plus, he hasn't talked to Mark at all since the hiatus.

xbeautifulxdisasterx

i like them. They have a good sound and feel to them

Swedish_Idiot

i think they're awesome, one of my favourite bands :thumbsup:

xbeautifulxdisasterx

Its sad that such a talented band spilt :(

everydayisagreenday

stop saying they won't get back together. if you are actually going to believe what magazines say and stuff well then you have no idea what your talking about. whos to say they will stay broken up?

xbeautifulxdisasterx

They could so but lets face it the signs look bad

catskill94

GOD DAMMIT YOU GUYS.

YOU ARE NOT

A) MARK HOPPUS

B) TOM DELONGE

or

C)TRAVIS BARKER

THEREFORE, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE THINKING, OR WHAT THEIR RELATIONSHIPS ARE, OR WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WiTH THEM IN THE FUTURE (for sure) SO, ALL YOUR INFORMATION RIGHT NOW IS BASED ON FACTS RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC AND THOSE ARE - drumroll please- THAT THEY HAVEN'T FUCKING BROKEN UP.

so suck it up

and face it

they haven't

the hiatus thing in no terms means "break-up"

it means a period of time of break in which they do not know will end (on an exact date)

honestly.

i hate fighting for this but im stubborn and i know i'm fucking right.

xbeautifulxdisasterx

GOD DAMMIT YOU GUYS.

YOU ARE NOT

A) MARK HOPPUS

B) TOM DELONGE

or

C)TRAVIS BARKER

THEREFORE, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE THINKING, OR WHAT THEIR RELATIONSHIPS ARE, OR WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WiTH THEM IN THE FUTURE (for sure) SO, ALL YOUR INFORMATION RIGHT NOW IS BASED ON FACTS RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC AND THOSE ARE - drumroll please- THAT THEY HAVEN'T FUCKING BROKEN UP.

so suck it up

and face it

they haven't

the hiatus thing in no terms means "break-up"

it means a period of time of break in which they do not know will end (on an exact date)

honestly.

i hate fighting for this but im stubborn and i know i'm fucking right.

I hope your right and we're talking bullshit

BassChick_GD

they didn't break up? damn

xbeautifulxdisasterx

Not a fan then Basschick_GD

catskill94

I hope your right and we're talking bullshit

i do know i'm right. they have not given any statement otherwise.

believe me, the day i *thought* they broke up, when the pulled out of the benefit concert ,i cried.

i didn't even cry when my uncle died,

if that shows in any signifigance my undying love for blink182