Peter.

Blink-182

Göta

Happy Days gives me TOYPAJ vibes. Which is not a bad thing.

• Like 2

petros
3 minutes ago, Göta said:

Happy Days gives me TOYPAJ vibes. Which is not a bad thing.

I've read that a lot. Idk I kinda don't get it I guess. I like it though. My favorite out of the three.

• Like 1

kaylubd
13 minutes ago, Joe. said:

I don’t think it’s that bad just really bland to me, quite forgettable to me

Yeah that's my problem with a lot of the newer stuff. I found it bland and forgettable.

AlissaGoesRAWR

Well this is going well. :rolleyes: 

• Haha 4

Thisnamehasnoreason

Tix are 120 bucks for council bluffs show, did prices skyrocket lately or what cuz when i saw GD in 2017 it was 80. 

Joe.
4 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Well this is going well. :rolleyes: 

What did he expect when he signed up? He’s a support act for an entirely different genre?

Moron.

• Like 1

Christian's Inferno!

That's really selfish of him to just walk off 20 minutes in when people paid money and made an effort to be there. I personally don't care about Lil Wayne at all, and he's free to quit the tour, but don't stop midway through a show

• Like 1

Jimmy Strummer
13 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

That's really selfish of him to just walk off 20 minutes in when people paid money and made an effort to be there. I personally don't care about Lil Wayne at all, and he's free to quit the tour, but don't stop midway through a show

Exactly, especially when the audience didn't do anything to deserve to get walked out on - like, I could understand if the fans were being rude or throwing shit or whatever and he was like "Fuck this, if you guys aren't gonna be cool, I'm out." But leaving just because "Ohh I'm not playing to enough people, they're not feelin' me, I'm not gonna stay here" is really immature and stupid.

• Like 3

Little Boy Named Airplane

Lil' Wayne is a shit.

AlissaGoesRAWR
6 hours ago, Thisnamehasnoreason said:

Tix are 120 bucks for council bluffs show, did prices skyrocket lately or what cuz when i saw GD in 2017 it was 80. 

Green Day has always had considerably affordable prices compared to other bands. I unfortunately don't find $120 to be that uncommon for other acts.

• Like 1

That Dude
1 hour ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Green Day has always had considerably affordable prices compared to other bands. I unfortunately don't find $120 to be that uncommon for other acts.

I was all excited that Queen+Lambert were coming nearby and then I saw the ticket prices.  :(

But yeah, I'm used to paying 40-80 for a good show, and these days it's more like 100 or more.  And that's not good seats either.  It's the "hanging off the side of a mountain at an angle" seats.  

• Like 1

kaylubd
10 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I was all excited that Queen+Lambert were coming nearby and then I saw the ticket prices.  :(

But yeah, I'm used to paying 40-80 for a good show, and these days it's more like 100 or more.  And that's not good seats either.  It's the "hanging off the side of a mountain at an angle" seats.  

This is exactly why I'm not seeing Madonna this year. I wanted to take my mom but it was 400 per ticket for hey I can see but she's really far away seats. 🙄

AlissaGoesRAWR
1 hour ago, That Dude said:

50 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

This is exactly why I'm not seeing Madonna this year. I wanted to take my mom but it was 400 per ticket for hey I can see but she's really far away seats. 🙄

That's why I didn't go see Pink this year either. The good tickets were ridiculously expensive and I didn't like her new album that much, so I couldn't justify it this time around.

• Like 2

kaylubd
2 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

That's why I didn't go see Pink this year either. The good tickets were ridiculously expensive and I didn't like her new album that much, so I couldn't justify it this time around.

Ugh that's such a bummer! I really want to see Pink too!

So finally Lil Wayne will be touring with Blink ahahah

petros
8 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

So finally Lil Wayne will be touring with Blink ahahah

What's funny about that? 

Insane Ginny
7 minutes ago, petros said:

What's funny about that? 

Lil Wayne's music skill

2 hours ago, petros said:

What's funny about that? 

Well he quit the day before and right after he said he'll continue touring. 

Anyway tomorrow Blink is doing a show in my city oh yeahhh and this little Shit Lil Wayne not gonna be there !!

petros
2 hours ago, Insane Ginny said:

Lil Wayne's music skill

Let's see you doing better than him. There was a time weezy was the best at what he did. I don't like him but I can understand what he did. 

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Well he quit the day before and right after he said he'll continue touring. 

Anyway tomorrow Blink is doing a show in my city oh yeahhh and this little Shit Lil Wayne not gonna be there !!

Well he said he's not used to play early and in small crowds. Obviously he couldn't quit its a scheduled tour. He was probably high off that weed he was smoking too :lol:

I was front row yesterday. That was amazing !! I still think Offspring were better during the first part though. I don't know why but Blink only played 55 min...

Anyway the festival is now over !!

• Like 2

Sorry for the double post. Even during the run to the gate you always need to have a good pose in front of the camera 😂 It's me having a fucking good time because I knew I was going to see BLINK !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

kaylubd

Blink-182 were on Good Morning America today and they revealed the new LP is coming September 20. Apparently, the album is tentatively titled Bojimr as in Rimjob backwards...funny right? (No). Hopefully, they'll change the title before the album drops.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/07/blink-182-good-morning-america/

petros

No it's not called like that. Mark said in a soundcheck they finally picked a name and it's neither of the three he suggested on a previous interview(which one of these three was bojimr)

Göta

Well thank fukk. If they really actually ended up calling their album Rimjob backwards, I don't think I would be able to handle the cringe.

• Like 1

Christian's Inferno!

Is it just me or is it very unusual for an album release date and album name to be announced this late in an album promotion cycle? We've heard 3 songs from this album but we know pretty much nothing else about the album. No name, no cover art, release date just announced today

Plus, all the songs sound different to each other so it's hard to predict what any of the other songs on the album could sound like. Will they sound more like BIOMY or Generational Divide?