Jason Freese says huge tour starting in September in radio interview

jon18

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has made me very, very, very, very happy.  I would consider Jason Freese a reliable source.  I guess the album April/May tour end of summer thing sounds pretty good right now. 

Please, someone could transcribe what he says on the audio? I can't hear it right now, please

Woowwww!!!!!!!!!!! As if he just came out and said that! Since it must be true, omg!

2 minutes ago, Alf said:

Please, someone could transcribe what he says on the audio? I can't hear it right now, please

The interviewer asked him what he is doing since Green Day isn't doing anything.  He said that they are just finishing up and new album and will be starting a massive world wide tour at the end of September.

7 minutes ago, Alf said:

He says Green Day is half done with their new album, will be rehearsing all summer and leave for tour in September.

4 minutes ago, Steven Seagull said:

What a shitty microphone.

It's over the phone

1 minute ago, AmyxLongview said:

It's over the phone

What a shitty microphone

1 minute ago, Steven Seagull said:

What a shitty microphone

That's it, Gregor - accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative :P

Great news, something to look forward to!

1 minute ago, Steven Seagull said:

Brazil must be so happy to hear this.

sure we are, there must be a Brazil inside this Huge Wold Tour

Plans that they make can always change/end up happening later than expect etc of course. But sounds good!

Yeah Billie will go crazy again and then bye bye tour

Yes!!! I am so happy!!!!! So spring release for the album??? I can't wait to see them live for the first time!!!

If he's just confirmed this, surely it means an announcement is imminent? September is only six months away. I also think that plans must be far along since he's allowed to share this information, which also leads me to the presumption that we'll hear something soon. I'd be surprised if we don't, because it's been confirmed by a guy who's technically a band member. 

If it turns out he wasn't supposed to reveal this, i think it kind of forces the band's hand, because this information will undoubtedly spread, so why no confirm something officially?

4 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

Just in time for my birthday!  YAY!!!!!!!

Yay, me too!!!

3 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

If he's just confirmed this, surely it means an announcement is imminent? September is only six months away. I also think that plans must be far along since he's allowed to share this information, which also leads me to the presumption that we'll hear something soon. I'd be surprised if we don't, because it's been confirmed by a guy who's technically a band member. 

If it turns out he wasn't supposed to reveal this, i think it kind of forces the band's hand, because this information will undoubtedly spread, so why no confirm something officially?

Maybe the big reveal is on Record Store day???Maybe we're going to get a single???? I'm so excited.

9 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

Just in time for my birthday!  YAY!!!!!!!

It's not hubby's birthday, but too damn bad, he is going anyway!!!

3 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

Yay, me too!!!

Maybe the big reveal is on Record Store day???Maybe we're going to get a single???? I'm so excited.

God knows! But surely something official will be said soon?!?! I'm buzzing!!!

14 minutes ago, Steven Seagull said:

Yeah Billie will go crazy again and then bye bye tour

Fuck you Gregor you party pooper GDC has just been positive for about 5 minutes :P

Hope it's Europe. It's unlikely but a girl can dream :cry:

I don't know if I'd consider this "confirmed" come to think of it, he said it because that's what's currently planned but it hasn't been officially announced. Just to be cautious I'm altering the thread title :P 

Interesting. I wonder how far away an album release is based on this?

Fuck Yeah!!!! This has me so hyped up!!!! What does he say before leaving on a huge world tour in September? all I can make out is "All summer long"

Archived