Green Day secret show at Fox Theater next week?

Alf

2 minutes ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

If gd were on my continent - I'd she'll out for the plane ticket #badfan?

But they are not so it is easy to say you would do it.  #poorfan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be fair, even if they announce tour dates, i have a few bands in priority before GD, i'd rather pay 250 for nightwish meet and greet/vip/concert than a 100 dollar gen admission to green day. (unpopular opinion) and even if they announces pa dates, chances of me going are slim to none b/c of my scheduling for school work and life and shit. 

4 minutes ago, Demon!Dean said:

to be fair, even if they announce tour dates, i have a few bands in priority before GD, i'd rather pay 250 for nightwish meet and greet/vip/concert than a 100 dollar gen admission to green day. (unpopular opinion) and even if they announces pa dates, chances of me going are slim to none b/c of my scheduling for school work and life and shit. 

I highly doubt tickets will be $100... last tour was around $50 or so for general admission, if I recall correctly. Even the House of Blues show was only $75 or so.

1 minute ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I highly doubt tickets will be $100... last tour was around $50 or so for general admission, if I recall correctly. Even the House of Blues show was only $75 or so.

my sister paid 100 for her tix at the cancelled wilkes barre concert. it was gonna be my aunt and her (it was like close to 200 at least plus fees)  then again she prefers to go to concerts where vip and the concert is under 75 dollars. 

1 minute ago, Demon!Dean said:

my sister paid 100 for her tix at the cancelled wilkes barre concert. it was gonna be my aunt and her (it was like close to 200 at least plus fees)  then again she prefers to go to concerts where vip and the concert is under 75 dollars. 

Depends what they are offering - 21cb pyro or the broken lights on the GD sign.  They knew we were the last of the tour so they didn't bother to even change the broken bulbs - thanks gd. 

10 minutes ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

Depends what they are offering - 21cb pyro or the broken lights on the GD sign.  They knew we were the last of the tour so they didn't bother to even change the broken bulbs - thanks gd. 

who knows her venue got cancelled once billie went to rehab; and they (not green day, but the ticket place or management idek) didnt even offer a full refund, when a bunch offered full refunds. 

13 minutes ago, Demon!Dean said:

oh wow, i was considering going to that one too. I should have gone to the Rochester show that they did end up playing. I'd definitely like to see green day at least one more time, but i'd be pretty hesitant to spend $100, and even if i did it'd be hard to convince any of my friends to go with me

Just now, Kyle Serlington said:

oh wow, i was considering going to that one too. I should have gone to the Rochester show that they did end up playing. I'd definitely like to see green day at least one more time, but i'd be pretty hesitant to spend $100, and even if i did it'd be hard to convince any of my friends to go with me

dont quote me but 100 dollars i think was one of the seating b/c my aunt cant be in the mosh pit. but next time they tour; me my sister and her friend are going.  (Though i would have loved to see some of my other faves first, but alas i'll go for mike and jasons ) lol 

6 hours ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

nope! That was at a football game, but it was a Jets game, so it was obviously of no consequence.

Ah ok. I'll take your word for it. It's all the same to me :P 

2 minutes ago, The Disappearing Boy said:

Ah ok. I'll take your word for it. It's all the same to me :P 

bloody europeans :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

bloody europeans :rolleyes:

Well, you call a game which is essentially a modified version of Rugby League "Football" when "Soccer" is the proper game that is named as Football.

3 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

However,  I swear The Who did not lip synced their half-time show, because my boy Roger sounded like shit.     

The Who could have been pre-recorded instruments, with live vocals. I think that's how Red Hot Chili Peppers did it when they played "Give It Away" during Bruno Mars' half-time a couple years ago.

4 hours ago, Kyle Serlington said:

We had the meet & greet with Mike too, the only one they did that tour. You missed a great shlw! 

4 hours ago, Demon!Dean said:

dont quote me but 100 dollars i think was one of the seating b/c my aunt cant be in the mosh pit. but next time they tour; me my sister and her friend are going.  (Though i would have loved to see some of my other faves first, but alas i'll go for mike and jasons ) lol 

how close are you to wilkes barre? i'm about an hour and a half away. i'm thinking about goin to see weezer down that way in june

27 minutes ago, Todd said:

We had the meet & greet with Mike too, the only one they did that tour. You missed a great shlw! 

oh shit! if they hit up roch on the next tour i'll make sure i get in good with you before then haha! it was on a week night, right? next time i gotta not be afraid to take off work

It's a possibility, I suppose. They'll probably drop their new album the same night, right after the show, as well. :lol: Unpredictable bastards. 

7 hours ago, Kyle Serlington said:

how close are you to wilkes barre? i'm about an hour and a half away. i'm thinking about goin to see weezer down that way in june

oh shit! if they hit up roch on the next tour i'll make sure i get in good with you before then haha! it was on a week night, right? next time i gotta not be afraid to take off work

Yeah,  a  was during the week!

14 hours ago, Demon!Dean said:

Tickets were never $100 on the Trilogy tour, I looked at tickets for that show before deciding to do some different venues. After fees, they hit around $100, but the set price was around $65-$75 IIRC. Ticketmaster fees are a bitch, and depending on how you get the tickets delivered, you can have even more fees tacked on. 

The most expensive Green Day tickets I ever bought were through that tickets for charity program because I wanted to get into that sold out show at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut. They still ended up only being around $150/ticket and it was worth it because I got pulled onstage at that show :P

On the indiegogo site they are selling 5 posters signed by the band now (only 1 left) and I got an email saying that "there is also a secret perk scheduled for Sunday, February 21 from 11 AM to 5 PM. Email me if you're available for this time period and interested in finding out more information". I wonder if it is something related to Green Day, a meet and greet or something? It can't be a show because of the hours (11AM to 5PM), but Idk, that it's "secret" makes me think it's related to Green Day. Anyone willing to send an email to find out more?

Tickets would cost about $50 here. I'd pay more if I had to take a trip abroad but I am seeing them the next time they're here no matter what. 

11 hours ago, Kyle Serlington said:

im like 45 miles away so close to an hour. but if i do go with my sister; she lives like an hour from me, so i'd wait up here for her lol 

2 hours ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

Tickets were never $100 on the Trilogy tour, I looked at tickets for that show before deciding to do some different venues. After fees, they hit around $100, but the set price was around $65-$75 IIRC. Ticketmaster fees are a bitch, and depending on how you get the tickets delivered, you can have even more fees tacked on. 

The most expensive Green Day tickets I ever bought were through that tickets for charity program because I wanted to get into that sold out show at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut. They still ended up only being around $150/ticket and it was worth it because I got pulled onstage at that show :P

then that's must have been it. 

Archived