Dookie is 22 years old

Private Ale.

On February 2, 2016 at 8:18 PM, unextraordinarygirl said:

Welcome to the club! So did I, on a cassette. Wow I'm really old! LOL 

Me too!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bought the cd spring/summer 94 i forget if it was before school or after school was over still have the original cd i bought as well 

saw Live In Jaded when it premiered on mtv 

WTF was this crap?! How dare they ruin Dookie like this. I wanna punch something right now. :mad:

I got tickets to the Undercover show for Dookie at the Fox theater.  Can't wait.

11 minutes ago, desertrose said:

I got tickets to the Undercover show for Dookie at the Fox theater.  Can't wait.

I thought you were going to Uncool Fest.  I was wondering why you didn't report.  Have fun!

• 1 month later...

Ahhh good ole' Dookie. Greatest album ever made in my opinion. My favorite hit single on it is hands down When I Come Around. That guitar riff just embezzels itself into your head. My favorite non-big hit has to be bewteen either Burnout or In the End. I just love how crazy burnout is and how it paves the way for the tone of the rest of the album. While In the End has its fast paced guitar and the vocals that you have to sing along to. But its hard because every single song on this record is a masterpiece. Fucking love this album

Archived