How do you think the live setlist will change?

Alan86

7 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

Well, as the Rev once said, they only know 9 or 10 songs in total.  :lol:

Well I guess that explains it then

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

Well I guess that explains it then

Yup.  And that's why they usually do Stop Drop and Roll an equal amount of times as Fuck Time. 

What i expect and what i want are very different but what i want is  many songs from 39/smooth,kerplunk,insomniac,nimrod and warning. And i wouldn't choose my favourite ones but the ones they never played before. No one knows,haushinka,westbound sign.

However,what i expect is similar old stuff and new songs.

On 2/6/2016 at 4:54 PM, Fuzz said:

One of my least favorite experiences at a show was Foxboro Hot Tubs playing 'Fuck Time' 9 times. By the third of fourth time I was just moved toward the back of the room (it was at a club in NYC) and got some water. It was like intermission. I love the song, but, 9 times of anything live is repetitive. 

My show was pre-Fuck Time but I loved it when they played Stop Drop and Roll multiple times! It was the first show where they did that so it was such a surprise, and each time they were asking the crowd if they should play it "one more time" because they thought they could do it better and we were cheering for it. It was keeping the show going on longer and was hilarious so I was all for it :lol:. I loved A Quick One being stretched out for 15 minutes too.

Might have helped that I'd been telling myself the show might be really short since previous ones had never been very long and they'd already played a Green Day show that night so I was amazed and delighted that it kept on going on, but in general I wouldn't be bothered by repeated songs or songs going on a long time. Once I'm enjoying the show I hardly notice what song they're playing anyway so as long as they're being entertaining and the show is a good length I don't mind how many different songs they play much. So they can keep a nice long KFAD/Shout or any others they like to stretch out for fun and plenty of hey-ohs :P 

Archived