Jason Freese: "Working Girls" - [Official Video]

desertrose

Pretty cool that he's doing his own album to showcase his sax playing! While listening to Dr Dre's latest album the other day I saw in the booklet that it was Jason playing sax on this song and was thinking it's cool how he works with such different artists doing different things. Good for him branching out on his own as well now.

he is ever so slightly oversaxualizing sex isn't he? it's going to be tricky to listen to a whole album of instrumentals but the odd track here or there won't be too bad

20 minutes ago, Moriarty said:

he is ever so slightly oversaxualizing sex isn't he? it's going to be tricky to listen to a whole album of instrumentals but the odd track here or there won't be too bad

if Kenny G can sell 75 million albums off of instrumental albums so can Jason 

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

Pretty cool that he's doing his own album to showcase his sax playing! While listening to Dr Dre's latest album the other day I saw in the booklet that it was Jason playing sax on this song and was thinking it's cool how he works with such different artists doing different things. Good for him branching out on his own as well now.

Holly shit jason plays sax on talking to my diary? :o I have this album haven't noticed that!

That's pretty cool! I really dig this track. If I hear some good stuff from his upcoming album, maybe I'll pick it up.

For the longest time I had no idea Jason and Josh Freese were siblings, and I just looked it up after I saw this video. Just always thought they happened to have the same last name.

I agree with my taco loving friend.  I think this is really cool.  Nice job by Jason.  It is always nice to have a good instrumental.  Sometimes words are not needed.

24 minutes ago, petros said:

Holly shit jason plays sax on talking to my diary? :o I have this album haven't noticed that!

I know right? Just happened to have a look through the booklet and there was his name. Funny to think it's the same guy on that and on, like, Pieces of Truth.

So if you ever wondered what a budget version of the Oh Love video would have looked like...here ya go. Sleazy looking shit but the music is ok...not that I'd actually buy it...or bother to download it or anything :lol:

23 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I know right? Just happened to have a look through the booklet and there was his name. Funny to think it's the same guy on that and on, like, Pieces of Truth.

I'm more surprised jason is important enough to be on a dre track :lol:

I made it about a minute and then I'd had enough. I really don't understand why the Green Day guys apparently think women just sit around in half-naked piles with their mouths open all the time, waiting to be serenaded by sub-par music. This was basically just a low budget version of the Oh Love music video, without the bonus of Billie Joe and his sparkly guitar. :P 

9 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I made it about a minute and then I'd had enough. I really don't understand why the Green Day guys apparently think women just sit around in half-naked piles with their mouths open all the time, waiting to be serenaded by sub-par music. This was basically just a low budget version of the Oh Love music video, without the bonus of Billie Joe and his sparkly guitar. :P 

The directors must direct a lot of rap/hip-pop videos

2 hours ago, petros said:

I'm more surprised jason is important enough to be on a dre track :lol:

Dre uses a lot of unknown or semi known musicians tho one of my friends helped on a few tracks that was meant for Detox other than the tracks he did for UGK he's not known at all tripped me out when he sent me a pic of him and Dre in the studio 

not watching that on principle - "oh love" vid was the most embarrassing thing GD have done.  Good song though?

Honestly, I didn't pay attention to the video much.  I thought the song was cool and I was too busy looking at the posters on the walls to see if I knew any of them.  But the title of the song should have been a clue anyway.  So I guess it didn't surprise me.

14 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

it's not subpar though. Whip Nae Nae is subpar. 

The Oh Love vibes are strong in this one. I love Jason though, I'm definitely going to check out his album, I liked this song.

15 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

Dre uses a lot of unknown or semi known musicians tho one of my friends helped on a few tracks that was meant for Detox other than the tracks he did for UGK he's not known at all tripped me out when he sent me a pic of him and Dre in the studio 

Oh wow. We should become friends I always enjoy your stories :lol:

3 hours ago, petros said:

Oh wow. We should become friends I always enjoy your stories :lol:

eh I have a boring life i just happen to know people lol 

LunaRic ‏@LunaRic216 Jan 21

@mynameisGRiZ Curious if u ever got down to @GreenDay 's Sax player Jason Freese? His new album is out and amazing! #saxwithaminor #saxlove

gogo Amy ‏@ilovegogoamy 16 Jul 2015

Fire ticks in the Jason Freese music video photo by @kevinbaldes http://fb.me/2egdP8BHv

gogo Amy ‏@ilovegogoamy 15 Jul 2015

Yesterday before dancing (and eating fire) with Wolves in the Jason Freese music video. http://fb.me/7AQrRlZbN

vannah ‏@LadyVannah_MUA 15 Jul 2015

Did makeup on these beautiful lady's for Jason Freese of greene day Music video

CJ_Bn3kUMAAI-2g.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2016 at 1:06 PM, desertrose said:

LunaRic ‏@LunaRic216 Jan 21

@mynameisGRiZ Curious if u ever got down to @GreenDay 's Sax player Jason Freese? His new album is out and amazing! #saxwithaminor #saxlove

gogo Amy ‏@ilovegogoamy 16 Jul 2015

Fire ticks in the Jason Freese music video photo by @kevinbaldes http://fb.me/2egdP8BHv

gogo Amy ‏@ilovegogoamy 15 Jul 2015

Yesterday before dancing (and eating fire) with Wolves in the Jason Freese music video. http://fb.me/7AQrRlZbN

vannah ‏@LadyVannah_MUA 15 Jul 2015

Did makeup on these beautiful lady's for Jason Freese of greene day Music video

CJ_Bn3kUMAAI-2g.jpg

saxy. inb4 seagull. 

Archived