Green Day in the studio 2016

ozoneplayer

30 minutes ago, Steven Seagull said:

Feat. Donald Trump 

With a rap solo

26 minutes ago, Raven93 said:

Still would be a better song than nightlife ??

I hope there's more in his pants than a bus route.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

I have a very vague idea of what having a bus route in your pants means, but I doubt he's got much more than that. 

2 hours ago, Steven Seagull said:

Feat. Donald Trump 

With a rap solo

Just... Why??

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I have a very vague idea of what having a bus route in your pants means, but I doubt he's got much more than that. 

Well could you explain please, cos while I don't hate the song, I have no idea what this means?!  Sorry, am in mid fifties and have been married for ever, no clue what that bit means but you can tell me, I am open minded!  

40 minutes ago, jengd said:

Well could you explain please, cos while I don't hate the song, I have no idea what this means?!  Sorry, am in mid fifties and have been married for ever, no clue what that bit means but you can tell me, I am open minded!  

She's talking about his penis.

4 hours ago, st_trillie said:

Lady Cobra should take over lead vocals on all the songs.   Billie could chime in occasionally about his old haunt but that should be the limit.  It's 2016, nobody wants to hear more Billie Joe vocals.   Just give her the mike, let Mystic Knights of the Cobra back her and Album 12 is instant gold.    

THE NIGHTLIFE OF JESUS 

1.  NIGHTLIFE PART II:  JESUS OF SUBURBIA PART II

2. St. Cobra

3.  Willy ***** and ****boys

4.   Homecoming Part II:   Lady Cobra Freestyle Boogie

5.   Hank Williams (did a whole lot of ********) 

6. Mother of all Cobras

7.   Whatshiswilly

8.   The Death of Everyone (Green Day without Lady)

9.  Jack Mildred and his travelling Frisbees

10.   Ha Ha You're Alive

11.   Joints, Hulu and Anal

12. A Winters Night (Silk Silk Silk Silk)

13.  Dang

I think this is what the next album will be like.   Thanks 

So, how does a penis relate to a bus route? Also, what else is she hoping to find down there?

10 hours ago, Gwen Stacy said:

She's talking about his penis.

Well was thinking it was something way kinkier, disappointed now lol

10 hours ago, thatdude03 said:

It's 2016, nobody wants to hear more Billie Joe vocals.  

So, i guess, you don't want a "New Album" as well . :P One more thing, Cobra is really Tired now, Try Rattle Snake or something else  O:) 

3 hours ago, Akshat Jain said:

So, i guess, you don't want a "New Album" as well . :P One more thing, Cobra is really Tired now, Try Rattle Snake or something else  O:) 

I want a new Green Day Album ASAP.  That's why I'm passing the time by posting ridiculous theories about what it could be on this forum.   You think Lady Rattle Snake is free to do vocals for them?  I don't think it's possible but if she would, I'm sure I'd love it.   maybe this time they could talk about bus terminals instead of routes, (Gasp!).    get it?        

My next theory is about why no one wants a country album by Green Day and that's exactly why they should do one. 

God we need Album 12 to come out soon.   Here's another idea.   Who knows what it will sound like or be about.  the key ingredients to a great Green Day release is Billie's perspective on pain and suffering in this world, with a bit of humor and hope.   

And possibly banjos.   I don't think Green Day have laid any banjos to tape as of now.   

10 minutes ago, thatdude03 said:

My next theory is about why no one wants a country album by Green Day and that's exactly why they should do one. 

Dude!! you're really THE "Rutherford" of GDC :P. that's cool!!

Dude not trying to be offensive here but can you really be THAT impatient about a new green day album when you're 30?

1 minute ago, petros said:

Dude not trying to be offensive here but can you really be THAT impatient about a new green day album when you're 30?

Yes

19 minutes ago, Sixtrix said:

Yes

14 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

Yes and I'm WAY over 30.

21 minutes ago, petros said:

Same here!

6 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

I'm not anxious.  I just check this site 5,000 times a day.  

LOL me too,, I want to know the SECOND the album is announced. Not 10 seconds after!

40 minutes ago, petros said:

You take that back!

Get out of here with your young 22 year old self and your stunningly good looks :P

I'm not impatient for it, there's really no point and I can just listen to other music and all the hundreds of other Green Day songs that exist anyway. But I'll be just as excited to hear it as anyone under 30 when it arrives :P 

I just said that about that guy that's so impatient that posts all that theories about the new album that's what I meant with THAT excited

26 minutes ago, petros said:

I just said that about that guy that's so impatient that posts all that theories about the new album that's what I meant with THAT excited

I think we are all excited, otherwise we wouldn't be on a Green Day speculation thread.

OMG double8ticjets.com - never heard of them before - just came up with headline "strong rumours of Green Day arena tour in 2016" when I was doing my usual five times a day check for a new album announcement!!

What do you think happens when you get older, you are the same person, just older. I am desperate for the new album.

Sorry that was meant to say double8tickets, too excited to type properly.?

• Fuzz locked this topic
  • Fuzz unlocked this topic

Archived