Green Day in the studio 2016

ozoneplayer

Interesting, but potentially meaningless: FUSE sent out this Tweet with Billie's image and the official Warner Bros. Records account (@wbr) retweeted it

41 minutes ago, Lady Nightlife said:

Nice GDA shout-out there. What's Matt's source for that "January 2016 timeline" bit? Or is the source protected? :P

:) 

14 minutes ago, petros said:

Yeah because for the last ten years Tom was the good part about blink.

He's the only reason I listened.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't the January thing come from a fan who met Billie in NY and claims he told her all about it (despite saying "he told me not to tell anyone")? Or is this something else?

I was impressed that someone took my Octuple Album idea and ran with it.  Haha.  For a second there they had me fooled and I freaked.  

5 minutes ago, petros said:

Too bad for you then :P

Tom is Blink. His shitty chipmunk vocals were the best thing. Matt Skiba or what his name can't replace him

1 minute ago, Steven Seagull said:

Tom is Blink. His shitty chipmunk vocals were the best thing. Matt Skiba or what his name can't replace him

You can fuck right off with that bullshit. Matt is fucking great. He's the only reason I'm excited for this new Blink album.

30 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Interesting, but potentially meaningless: FUSE sent out this Tweet with Billie's image and the official Warner Bros. Records account (@wbr) retweeted it

:) 

He's the only reason I listened.

I actually think it is very interesting that Warner Brothers retweeted it.  If they owned Fuse, I would have been really excited.  It seems that they may be purposely trying to build publicity without officially releasing it.  I'm not sure what it means that they chose to retweet a media they don't own.    

Just now, Fuzz said:

You can fuck right off with that bullshit. Matt is fucking great. He's the only reason I'm excited for this new Blink album.

I am sorry Andres but we can't be friends anymore.

Let them record a new album, but don't release it as Blink.

21 hours ago, Gwen Stacy said:

Nope, negativity is not allowed aboard the Hype Train. Choo choo motherfuckers! Choo choo.

Next stop! MOTHERFUCKING HYPETOWN!!! (sorry that was lame)

1 hour ago, Maria Gloria said:

Didn't the January thing come from a fan who met Billie in NY and claims he told her all about it (despite saying "he told me not to tell anyone")? Or is this something else?

That's one of the sources contributing to the January rumor.

41 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

I thought someone had made fun of @Matt. and this was your impassioned defense of him :lol:

9 minutes ago, Lady Nightlife said:

I thought someone had made fun of @Matt. and this was your impassioned defense of him :lol:

It was, but it was impassioned defense of Matt Shitba

1 hour ago, Steven Seagull said:

Matt Skiba is light-years more talented than Tom ever will be. Such a strong lyricist and can actually sing live, plus all the best Blink songs were sung by Mark anyway...so we haven't lost much.

best publicity is no publicity

for example, RockstarGames, they keep calm about new stuff of their games, and they're successful as shit :D

6 minutes ago, Platypus2000 said:

Matt Skiba is light-years more talented than Tom ever will be. Such a strong lyricist and can actually sing live, plus all the best Blink songs were sung by Mark anyway...so we haven't lost much.

Keep telling yourself that :P 

Just got back from an Aussie road trip & subjected my hubby to the GD catalogue front to back:lol: so ready for new music - my timing is great.......

PS Hi bitch - how you going??? 

14 minutes ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

Just got back from an Aussie road trip & subjected my hubby to the GD catalogue front to back:lol: so ready for new music - my timing is great.......

PS Hi bitch - how you going??? 

It's about time you got your ass back here.  I missed you.:wub:

2 hours ago, Wearethewaiting837 said:

Next stop! MOTHERFUCKING HYPETOWN!!! (sorry that was lame)

No,it wasn't. I actually laughed and i hope the last stop is not hypetown ,we need a good album and relief

52 minutes ago, Steven Seagull said:

Keep telling yourself that :P 

even if Tom DeLonge was talented, he's a massive cunt anyway and had no desire to record anything with blink despite saying he would, he was only milking the money from the tours for his other work. if he had an ounce of desire to make a new blink record he wouldn't have put these "artist contracts" into place if he so much as had an inkling he was finally going to record the blink album he said he'd do. so for travis and mark to cut him off and move ahead without him is no big loss

Just scrolling through the comments on this and Ha Ha You're Dead came on my shuffle while scrolling and now I'm just really fucking anxious for ANYTHING NEW.

2 hours ago, Lady Nightlife said:

@Fuzz and I are not in agreement with the Tom vs. Matt (Skiba) thing.

I'm excited for what Matt brings. I'm not a fan of his voice on its own, but with Mark, I could see it working.

Could someone tell me about this January rumor?

also, Matt Skiba is the man. But so is Tom Delonge.

I kinda get the feeling that, maybe with this new album, we're just going to get an announcement one day that a record will be out on date whatever and whatever the first single is will be available at midnight of whenever an announcement comes down.

I just don't think we're going to get as much studio stuff as we have in the past and feel like one day it's just all going to come out.

• Fuzz locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fuzz locked this topic
  • Fuzz unlocked this topic

Archived