Green Day in the studio 2016

ozoneplayer

6 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Diaper. Problem solved.

I kinda feel like we're getting incredibly off-topic.

You are, so you know, lets stop that.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, StefanoBras said:

I don't mean to defend or support anyone here and I get the "He's the owner, he can do whatever he wants" but obviously GuitarPunk94 is talking about how he shouldn't because this site is quite important and therefore he has some responsabilities (?), so... don't.

Dat gif tho

Since when was GDC all that important?

5 hours ago, Tubbie Head said:

Remember that big post where that user said he/she had no affiliation with the band etc etc? It's been edited to this (3 hours ago):

The plot thickens 

I'm sure it wasn't 3 hours ago (from your post), I was online before that and it was already redacted.

2 hours ago, inthehallwaynow said:

1 day..

1 day till i get my apple turnover from the bakery

Please let us know if this development pans out well!!

1 hour ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

Maybe things work differently in Europe but every show I've been to in the U.S., it's wait for hours in line or don't get the front row, period. People park their asses on the barrier and do not move. This obviously isn't true for small bands, but for stuff like Green Day it's show up or miss out. 

That said, having experienced all there is for a GD fan to experience in terms of shows, I kind of prefer being in the middle/back of the pit. 

I waited for 5 hours for the Brixton gig and was about 3 rows from the barrier in the pit.

The plot's thickened so much it's basically intrigue sludge now.

The new album will be one week in length.   Not sure how many discs that will be but we've talked about dumber things on here, so let's get the numbers crunched.     

Nevermind, it's 126 discs.   The new album will be called !Ciento Veintiséis!  and it will please everyone on the planet as it takes us on a journey across the musical landscape of centuries!  

The album will start with minimal noises and rock smashing.   Over the next 125 disc the sound evolves from grunting and rock smashing to medieval music and onward.  Finally the last disc will reveal Green Day's 2016 sound.  Instead of a bonus track there is a bonus disc which is a supergroup formed by the members of The Network and Foxboro Hot tubs.   The Network has time travel abilities and they take us into the future since Green Day has covered the rest of musical history and play us some interesting stuff.    

The World explodes.     

4 minutes ago, thatdude03 said:

The new album will be one week in length.   Not sure how many discs that will be but we've talked about dumber things on here, so let's get the numbers crunched.     

Nevermind, it's 126 discs.   The new album will be called !Ciento Veintiséis!  and it will please everyone on the planet as it takes us on a journey across the musical landscape of centuries!  

A beautiful kitten for you.

d5c88afdd30e8aec38224cbbf8b392d7.jpg

Since we have some proof now that they're rehearsing, going to close this thread and ask you all to move on over here for now. 

• Fuzz locked this topic

Archived