Green Day in the studio 2016

ozoneplayer

I thought that I was going to come back to 9 pages of kitten pictures and will.i.am bashing, but this is interesting. Twelve years on this forum, and apparently not a single post until now; am I understanding this correctly?

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also this guy joined the forum 2 days after Andres and is only the second member to join after him and back then the next join was a month and two days away.

Hmmmm very suspicious Andres...:shifty:

If that person is linked with Andres, that makes it all even more exciting. Because the one week might mean something, right?

It's just funny how people like and love a mysterious forum member, showing up out of nowhere, that shares some vague info with no source or extra info to enlighten it and everyone goes crazy and trying hard to convince themselves that it must be true.

While Matt shared a very small bit of information a while ago just to try to put us on ease and a lot of people started to give him shit for that.

For all we know they just use a fake account to get the info across because that seems the only fucking way everyone actually believe it is true.

One part of me is excited. The other part of me says it was troll. I think that he's the Chosen One who will bring the ring to the Mordor and then fight with White Walkers. Only if he wins Green Day will published new album. And all that stuff will happen in one week.

2 minutes ago, Jake69 said:

All I know is Matt said that an announcement is coming soon and that is very reassuring. Let's just wait and see.

soon™

this is like saying .. soon/tomorrow the sun will rise

After all this hype even if they got us another american idiot(or uno for you seagull) we'd still not be completely satisfied :lol: 

18 minutes ago, petros said:

After all this hype even if they got us another american idiot(or uno for you seagull) we'd still not be completely satisfied :lol: 

Is it possible to satisfy all Idiots? I don't think so :P

I'd be satisfied if I didn't have to feel like "why could I ever be a fan of this". Standards kinda lowered just to make sure. 

Btw, what does the fb post "cry yourself to sleep" mean? Was the hint called bullshit from someone who knows things? 

Reading the last few pages has made me laugh. Everybody going crazy about someone posting One Week

Yo there is no way the album can live up to the hype. GDC is imploding and the album's not even announced yet.

11 hours ago, HeyOldManInWomansShoes said:

One Week

I love how the conspiracy kitchen burns down in a hellfire right now xD

One Week. 7 days. 168 hours.

54 minutes ago, MysticManiac said:

Reading the last few pages has made me laugh. Everybody going crazy about someone posting One Week

yep. It's been one week since the last Instagram post, it's been one week since we had Saturday. 

It's been 10 years since I posted actively on geekstinkbreath. I popped up again out of a sudden, nobody starting a conspiracy. What'y wrong with me? xD

3 hours ago, DePyRoNiCK said:

Well, it's like a reunion then?

My last post was about 7 or 8 years ago. Thanks to 12 years ago guy, I just got back there.

And, please, do not check on my previous posts; they're just way too weird. :dry:

I even registered new. My last post was in 2006 and I forgot my login and I think m email adress doesn't even exist anymore.

Family Reunion!! :dance:

3 hours ago, rockmanx37 said:

Who R u?
Well, now i'm so fucking hyped

Get a glass of *calmdown* there ;)

I don't even care if it's real or not, the last 8 pages have been more entertaining than all of GDC put together for ages.

26 minutes ago, Harry Potter. said:

Yo there is no way the album can live up to the hype. GDC is imploding and the album's not even announced yet.

It's not even proper hype this time. Just pages of shitposting. 

Which gives me hope that the album will be more of a pleasant surprise. 

What do you guys think; is this the calm before the storm? I'm hoping that the relatively prolonged social media silence means means that we'll be getting some reliable, interesting info on the record soon.

3 minutes ago, PurpleIron1039 said:

What do you guys think; is this the calm before the storm?

You have an unusual definition of "calm".

Just now, Libertine Angel said:

You have an unusual definition of "calm".

That's true. Then again, I'm not the best example of what it means to be calm, personally.

6 minutes ago, PurpleIron1039 said:

What do you guys think; is this the calm before the storm?

You're calling this a state of calmness?? :lol: Pretty much ever since Matt gave us some info GDC's been in the midst of an ongoing shitstorm.

7 minutes ago, PurpleIron1039 said:

What do you guys think; is this the calm before the storm? I'm hoping that the relatively prolonged social media silence means means that we'll be getting some reliable, interesting info on the record soon.

Well, neither Billie, Mike or Tre have been posting a lot latly, Jingletown makes sure that all fans stay away from the studio and the conspiracy kitchen is cookin... There's gonna be something coming up soon. It's a good time to release new stuff and add a tour after Christmas.

3 hours ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

wtf

when people try to discuss some tiny tiny things about some gd related stuff, even if its the 10th time, the mods/admins keep tellin is to shut up with the non-sense spam, and that there is no proper information to discuss

but when a random member is posting sth ("one week") you let this thread go crazy about many pages and even post about it on FB ?! whats wrong with you?

i pref chatting with the community about atleast some new-gd-album related stuff instead of reading 10 new pages about one troll post .. no words

Go start your own forum and you can talk about whatever the fuck you want. 

Crikey, 9 new pages overnight. At this rate it'll be page 1039 when the make the announcement :D:D:D

3 minutes ago, NoShitSherlock said:

Hi

Omg! This post means new album!!

• Fuzz locked this topic

Archived