Green Day in the studio 2016

ozoneplayer

He is doing stuff for the new album and no one will convince me otherwise because I deserve to be happy.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

I saw that pic but guess I didn't pay attention lol 

i didn't mean secret or privacy as kept secret or anything I meant to keep as a personal studio as they kept Jingletown as a private studio for a long time it wasn't til after the trilogy they started to let other bands book sessions there while I don't know Billie or GD habit for studio but other artists I know who are on the same scale like to record with no others around 

Jingletown and Otis wonder if Otis is short for something 

Maybe Otis Redding?

43 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

That pic of Billie with that guy printing shirts proves nothing to me. 

Click on the picture and view the guys IG. He says he was printing the shirts for Billie's studio and hashtags #otisoakland Since then Billie, Joey and Tré have all posted photos on IG wearing Otis shirts. Logic leads me to conclude Billie has acquired a studio named Otis. He has posted a photo on IG today from what appears to be a studio. We know it's not Jingletown because a) it doesn't look like it and b) another band is recording in it today so we can guess he may be in his own studio which he had shirts printed for which is called (from what is gathered by this post) Otis or Otis Oakland. That is what it proves to me :lol:

I don't know if this is vital information or not, but Kerrang Radio posted this on Facebook earlier today:

"KATE LAWLER: Green Day are under the SPOTLIGHT all week! What's the closest you've come to meeting any of the band? x"

4 minutes ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

I don't know if this is vital information or not, but Kerrang Radio posted this on Facebook earlier today:

"KATE LAWLER: Green Day are under the SPOTLIGHT all week! What's the closest you've come to meeting any of the band? x"

It's Kerrang...they feature Green Day every week or the world stops spinning. Besides they only report two month old news. No way in hell they get an exclusive before anyone else.

8 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

It's Kerrang...they feature Green Day every week or the world stops spinning. Besides they only report two month old news. No way in hell they get an exclusive before anyone else.

I agree. Kerrang is basically a fansite. When I first saw this Billie photo I thought it looked like he was in a radio station studio and not a recording studio.

Literally looks like they waited until I was broke and then decided to dump this on me. Thanks, Green Day.

2 minutes ago, Lady Nightlife said:

Literally looks like they waited until I was broke and then decided to dump this on me. Thanks, Green Day.

Nice to see you're back <3

5 minutes ago, Lady Nightlife said:

you'll only hang out with me when green day does stuff :(

3 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

you'll only hang out with me when green day does stuff :(

You don't count as a friend unless we're seeing Green Day together, sorry.

9 minutes ago, Lady Nightlife said:

I just looked at that photo again and my god, the man does not age.

No he doesn't. Especially when he is clean shaven he looks so young. Hard to believe he will be 44 in a few weeks.

1 hour ago, Lady Nightlife said:

? How you only have 10 post and a new member?

5 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

? How you only have 10 post and a new member?

I decided it would be fun to just start all over again, just to see how fast I could rack up 23k posts. 

3 minutes ago, Lady Nightlife said:

I decided it would be fun to just start all over again, just to see how fast I could rack up 23k posts. 

Reported as spammer.

Just now, Liam said:

Reported as spammer.

listen up cane toad, you have no power here. 

Just now, Lady Nightlife said:

listen up cane toad, you have no power here. 

Not yet ;) #bigthingscoming

Just now, Liam said:

Not yet ;) #bigthingscoming

I'm not even remotely curious about that hashtag #justsayin

2 hours ago, Lady Nightlife said:

I just looked at that photo again and my god, the man does not age.

I'm not sure who you are, newcomer, but we don't tolerate fangirls on GDC. Real fans only, please. 

Spoiler

UGH HE'S BEAUTIFUL :cry:

1 minute ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I'm not sure who you are, newcomer, but we don't tolerate fangirls on GDC. Real fans only, please. 

Hidden Content

how dare that filthy dirty newcomer come here and fangirl off with her head! she won't mind she's redheaded redheads have no soul lol

I understand that i still have emotions thanks to Green Day.Have gone a long time feeling nothing and suddenly excitement hits me.I hope there are no filters or trilogy-production stuff .Otherwise,i could listen to them singing about coffee

• Fuzz locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fuzz locked this topic
  • Fuzz unlocked this topic

Archived