Green Day in the studio 2016

ozoneplayer

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I'm already doing that! When I saw that pic I was like "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!". Saying it really fast. :runaround::dance:

Ha ha. That was my thought process but I just didn't say it. I have to keep in control and not let the excitement take over :lol:

*loses their shit just like everyone else*

I know that it's January and all, but why put "January 2016" as the caption.
Was the photo not from today? Will we have a single by the end of the month??

44 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

doesn't mean theres a new album could be doing anything hell Tre not even in Cali judging from Sara's IG photos...

There is tons of skiing in cali.  IT could have been a day trip

I am hopeful, but cautious.    

He could be doing back up for Jason's band California since they announced an album coming out soon.

Can someone screenshot then photo? I'm currently at the schools for ew more hours and they blocked Instagram. 

8 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Can someone screenshot then photo? I'm currently at the schools for ew more hours and they blocked Instagram. 

tumblr_o166uemFPY1r7o2sko1_1280.jpg

(Not my screenshot, but yeah!)

Vocals are usually the last thing to be done so the album must nearly be finished and ready for release. But of course it's more likely that this means absolutely nothing :lol:

31 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

There is tons of skiing in cali.  IT could have been a day trip

I am hopeful, but cautious.    

They're inbetween Cali and Nevada at Lake Tahoe according to Tre's post 

6 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

They're inbetween Cali and Nevada at Lake Tahoe according to Tre's post 

Still not that far.

I've been thinking about this for awhile.  Billie is not stupid.  He deliberately posts a picture of him in front of a microphone with no caption.  He knows fans are over anxious for new music.  I am going to assume that he realizes that people are going to jump to conclusions and assume he is recording a new GD album.  So to post a picture like that, and he isn't recording a new GD album would be an absolute dick move to drive the fans nuts.  Since I refuse to believe he is a total asshole, the only conclusion is that he is recording a new GD album.  

That is my story and I'm keeping to it.         

1 hour ago, petros said:

So right now Green Day, Sum 41 and Blink 182 are recording new albums! I like how 2016 is going so far

Another one of my favorite bands, Relient K, is also recording an album this year. I seriously feel like I've been transported back to eighth grade — except it's such a wonderful place to be now. :P 

1 hour ago, Khaleesi. said:

or he could be recording another shitty christmas song

hate u

41 minutes ago, Alf said:

They're only doing these trips on weekends

And you know this based off what? 

2 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

kind of looks like a radio station 

it's not Jingletown...

Billie has a new recording studio called Otis. He's most likely there.

4 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

Billie has a new recording studio called Otis. He's most likely there.

Oh he does? They got rid of Jingletown? Where you learned about Otis? 

Wonder if he got Otis to keep privacy since they opened Jingletown up for other bands to use a year or so ago 

3 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Oh he does? They got rid of Jingletown? Where you learned about Otis? 

On Instagram, he had a guy print him up shirts for his studio. He, Joey and Tre have all been wearing Otis shirts too I've noted since seeing the post a few weeks ago. As for Jingletown I don't know if they held on to it but I doubt he purchased a new studio  for secrecy as Billie just posted on IG from a studio (who cares where) and he had shirts printed (usually one does that for promotion not secrecy) and also he posed for a photo with the guy who does the shirt printing who told fans about the studio so obviously wasn't asked to keep it quiet. Anyway that would be a bit mad :lol:

electric_printing  So shirts for his recording studio in Oakland. #OtisOakland

17 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

On Instagram, he had a guy print him up shirts for his studio. He, Joey and Tre have all been wearing Otis shirts too I've noted since seeing the post a few weeks ago. As for Jingletown I don't know if they held on to it but I doubt he purchased a new studio  for secrecy as Billie just posted on IG from a studio (who cares where) and he had shirts printed (usually one does that for promotion not secrecy) and also he posed for a photo with the guy who does the shirt printing who told fans about the studio so obviously wasn't asked to keep it quiet. Anyway that would be a bit mad :lol:

I saw that pic but guess I didn't pay attention lol 

i didn't mean secret or privacy as kept secret or anything I meant to keep as a personal studio as they kept Jingletown as a private studio for a long time it wasn't til after the trilogy they started to let other bands book sessions there while I don't know Billie or GD habit for studio but other artists I know who are on the same scale like to record with no others around 

Jingletown and Otis wonder if Otis is short for something 

That pic of Billie with that guy printing shirts proves nothing to me. 

What if he is just doing a voice for the cool new punk rock chipmunk for Alvin and the Chipmunks 5?

21 minutes ago, Dan3siko said:

What if he is just doing a voice for the cool new punk rock chipmunk for Alvin and the Chipmunks 5?

the road chip?

• Fuzz locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fuzz locked this topic
  • Fuzz unlocked this topic

Archived