Billie Joe 2016 Poster

Fuzz

I'm really excited to show off this Billie Joe 2016 poster, designed by @Jack and @BeachBum in the style of the Obama 'Hope' poster, and it's up for pre-sale right now. And I think it's pretty fucking rad.

010316_voteBillie2016.png

They are 11x17 inches and if you get one during the pre-sale they're $10 (33% off). We'll start shipping January 25th. Money raised by this poster, like all our merch, will help GDA pay its bills. 

PRE-ORDER NOW!

Shipping will be between $4 and $10 based on where you are in the world.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only we would've had these ready in time to hang up at my family Christmas parties... would've made all those political debates even more enjoyable. :P

48 minutes ago, RustyJoe said:

Very cool! If shipping isn't too much I'll get one 

We really made it as cheap as we could. For international orders we're actually charging less for shipping than what it will cost us. I just didn't like the idea of the shipping costing more than the poster itself.

28 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

We really made it as cheap as we could. For international orders we're actually charging less for shipping than what it will cost us. I just didn't like the idea of the shipping costing more than the poster itself.

Yes, that's always the issue with International shipping. Thanks for considering the convenience of International fans. :)

If I order the poster and the wristbands as well, would you be able to ship it in $10?

Look at that "I'm gonna put something up your ass" face. :shy:

Great job!

4 minutes ago, Ritz said:

If I order the poster and the wristbands as well, would you be able to ship it in $10?

The price will go up as you add items. I believe adding wristbands increases the shipping by $1.

Just now, Fuzz said:

No, price will go up as you add items. I believe adding wristbands increases the shipping by $1.

Oh, okay. 

I just checked and the Postage and Packing is $10! 

That is really adorable!  Nice work.  Now there is one more Green Day related thing I can spend my money on.  I'm still waiting for my coffee.  :(

58 minutes ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

WHAT ABOUT TRE???????????????? :cry: 

Forgot About Tre (feat. Eminem)

I love it. I need it. I must beg and plead with my parents. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic

Archived