Static Noise 99: 2015 Green Day Recap

Fuzz

• Fuzz pinned this topic
18 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

We're closing out 2015 with a new episode of Static Noise where we look back at all the big Green Day news in 2015: Hall of Fame Induction, Heart Like A Hand Grenade, and what we expect for 2016. 

http://www.greendayauthority.com/news/5179/

It better only be like 10 minutes then, fuck all happened. And why didn't you mention the christmas song in all that

1 minute ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

It better only be like 10 minutes then, fuck all happened. And why didn't you mention the christmas song in all that

We did. Just didn't put it in the preview.

That's the first one of the podcasts I've listenew to (no reflection on anyone here I'm just a busy person) buy I really enjoyed it and agreed with pretty much everything that was said

34 minutes ago, sarbear1990 said:

That's the first one of the podcasts I've listenew to (no reflection on anyone here I'm just a busy person) buy I really enjoyed it and agreed with pretty much everything that was said

Static Noise is actually really funny, there should be a website that tells you which episodes Mikey is in.

9 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

Static Noise is actually really funny, there should be a website that tells you which episodes Mikey is in.

Yeah I think I'm gonna look for some older ones if I get any free time this weekend 

Is this the first one in like a year or did I just miss all of them? :)  Glad it's back.  More to come?

57 minutes ago, Heather. said:

Is this the first one in like a year or did I just miss all of them? :)  Glad it's back.  More to come?

First one in many many months (since the hall of fame). We're not scheduling them yet, but we'll definitely be back more regularly as the band starts doing stuff (hopefully).

1 hour ago, Fuzz said:

First one in many many months (since the hall of fame). We're not scheduling them yet, but we'll definitely be back more regularly as the band starts doing stuff (hopefully).

Yeah, don't blame you... there hasn't been much to talk about.  

• Fuzz unpinned this topic

Archived