Fuzz

Random Thoughts

Steven Seagull

When The Wild Wind Blows is the best song ever written

Beerjeezus

I think I'm depressed.

Libertine Angel
13 hours ago, BetterThanAir said:

It's always the people who have nothing to be proud of who are overly prideful. 

Or narcissists :P

Penguin Puffball

I need to expand my stone collection.

• Like 1

Beerjeezus

A quick question: do you guys use "call on someone" "call at" meaning to come? Isn't it too formal or old fashioned? 

Libertine Angel
39 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

A quick question: do you guys use "call on someone" "call at" meaning to come? Isn't it too formal or old fashioned? 

I don't use it, but now that you've given me the idea I may start.

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
36 minutes ago, Darth Seditus said:

I don't use it, but now that you've given me the idea I may start.

:D you 're welcome

I was talking about this expression with my teacher and she claimed it was common 'cause she saw it in the textbook. I said I wouldn't use it because I've never heard anyone say it but I have no actual proof it's not used so do you think it's common or not? :)

• Like 1

Libertine Angel
21 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I was talking about this expression with my teacher and she claimed it was common 'cause she saw it in the textbook. I said I wouldn't use it because I've never heard anyone say it but I have no actual proof it's not used so do you think it's common or not? :)

It's not at all common, at least not where I am.

• Like 1

She-Loves-Him
59 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

It's not common in our generation, but most people would know what it means. One of my friends uses it regularly. 

• Like 1

Beerjeezus

Thank you both :)

Seems I'm right haha 

• Like 1

Libertine Angel

Under January 14th my dad has written "Wookie" on the calendar. Nobody knows why, including him.

• Like 2

Steven Seagull
7 minutes ago, Darth Seditus said:

Under January 14th my dad has written "Wookie" on the calendar. Nobody knows why, including him.

Google Star Wars half marathon

She-Loves-Him

My throat just got really tickly and I don't know if I'm allowed to cough!!

Libertine Angel

Some guy started messaging me on Reddit about a comment from 4 months ago in which I mentioned having the same pair of Converse for 5 years, he wants to buy them. I'm a little creeped out. To make it stranger, I just checked his profile, he's only been on Reddit for 2 days and he's never done anything with the account except message me about my Converse.

• Like 1

Wearethewaiting837
2 hours ago, Darth Seditus said:

Some guy started messaging me on Reddit about a comment from 4 months ago in which I mentioned having the same pair of Converse for 5 years, he wants to buy them. I'm a little creeped out. To make it stranger, I just checked his profile, he's only been on Reddit for 2 days and he's never done anything with the account except message me about my Converse.

get off Reddit,move to mexico,change you're name to Pedro and become a bean farmer...better to be safe than sorry.

• Like 1

Wearethewaiting837

I just realized how much the GDC website is like a family,everyone knows everyone on this website.

• Like 3

fukingcounterstrike
1 minute ago, wood said:

& everyone shits on each other behind each others' back, so yes, very much like a family! <3

I don't shit on anyone, I just wipe up with Obama is all :unsure: 

• Like 2

Steven Seagull

So when is the secrets thread coming back? I have some nasty things to share

rootbeersoup
2 hours ago, wood said:

& everyone shits on each other behind each others' back, so yes, very much like a family! <3

This drama sounds too good to not post more about

• Like 1

She_92

I just want to sleep and waking up in a week with good news

21guns&novacaine
On 1/10/2016 at 6:08 PM, Darth Seditus said:

Uh... That's not creepy at all. :lol: 

So far, I've spent my evening drawing a heavily detailed Gerard Way drawing, (And if anyone wants to see it, I posted it on my Instagram account:  https://www.instagram.com/taryn_platt_/  ) listening to an MCR song I didn't know existed on repeat and hunting down an old friend. :lol: Also, some shocking news came about. A man went missing from my county around New Years and was found dead in Lincoln, Nebraska today. Kinda a shocker, like I can't even imagine what his family must be going through. I didn't know him personally, but his picture looked kinda familiar. It's a shame. =/ 

• Like 1

lizziebix

Hubby and I are watching the Golden Globes and have realized we don't know most of the TV shows nominated. 

• Like 1

She-Loves-Him

I want chips so badly. And cheese. And a chocolate chip granola bar.

• Like 1

Libertine Angel

Just got tickets for the annual Physics Society Ball, 24th March. Apparently they're always fun, so I'm looking forward to that, though on the other hand a lot of accounts tell of everyone getting pissed and as a person who doesn't like wine I may be missing out there.