Fuzz

Random Thoughts

Beerjeezus

My orientation sense sucks. Today I wanted to take a walk into the library but got lost and it took me an hour. 

fukingcounterstrike
On 12/21/2015 at 11:17 AM, Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love said:

Oh my god watch out! You're replying back! emoji-E107.png

It's just a matter of time before this becomes conversation :rolleyes:

completely a conversation now. so you have that dance yet? have fun with it? anything else new in your life?

rootbeersoup

I have thoughts and opinions and would like to make people aware of them. Please let me know when's a good time for me to post some of them.

Thanks,

RBS

• Like 2

Moriarty
Just now, Lady Nightlife said:

yeah well jizz sends me pictures of her naked boobs so

fucks sake kay, we can't all have it all :dry:

Moriarty
Just now, Lady Nightlife said:

you know me I love to randomly rub my awesomeness in everyone's faces :happy:

*boobs

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love
10 hours ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

completely a conversation now. so you have that dance yet? have fun with it? anything else new in your life?

:o

Yeah I did, it was on Saturday! Was a lot of fun :) And nah not really any other new things. Just life. How about you? Doing anything for Christmas?

fukingcounterstrike
8 hours ago, Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love said:

:o

Yeah I did, it was on Saturday! Was a lot of fun :) And nah not really any other new things. Just life. How about you? Doing anything for Christmas?

:lol: This is greatly amusing 

Glad you had a lot of fun. I noticed all the pictures after I asked that and thought "oh yeah, she had a great time". Not much for Christmas no, just working (sadly... pity me :( )  and trying to get a couple of things squared away. Nothing special.   Other than that it's just the plan to have fun and see friends who will be making their way into town for the holidays :woot: 

Steven Seagull

We should invite Tom, Graham and Lil back. This place needs some drama at the moment.

Libertine Angel
23 minutes ago, Steven Seagull said:

We should invite Tom, Graham and Lil back. This place needs some drama at the moment.

They don't want to come back.

34 minutes ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

:lol: This is greatly amusing 

Glad you had a lot of fun. I noticed all the pictures after I asked that and thought "oh yeah, she had a great time". Not much for Christmas no, just working (sadly... pity me :( )  and trying to get a couple of things squared away. Nothing special.   Other than that it's just the plan to have fun and see friends who will be making their way into town for the holidays :woot: 

I don't remember all of it (well, I thought I remembered everything until I encountered two pictures I didn't remember being taken :lol:), but I definitely had a great time indeed! Aw, sorry to hear you have to work on Christmas :( I hope you'll have fun anyway though, given the second part! Always nice to see friends :)

19 minutes ago, Steven Seagull said:

This place needs some drama at the moment.

No.

I don't have much of an opinion on Tom, Lil and Graham, but always no to drama. 

• Like 2

Steven Seagull
15 minutes ago, Darth Seditus said:

They don't want to come back.

Well that's understandable.

Can you maybe say something edgy please? I am bored :D

Libertine Angel
5 minutes ago, Steven Seagull said:

Well that's understandable.

Can you maybe say something edgy please? I am bored :D

Sure, this is practically all edge:

Spoiler

2000px-Circle_-_black_simple.svg.png

• Like 2

Steven Seagull
5 minutes ago, Darth Seditus said:

Sure, this is practically all edge:

Hide contents

2000px-Circle_-_black_simple.svg.png

Wow now that's a whole new level

Libertine Angel
1 minute ago, Steven Seagull said:

Wow now that's a whole new level

What can I say? I'm a well-rounded person.

• Like 1

Beerjeezus

Last night my friend's dad was supposed to give me and two other girls a 5 minute lift so we'd catch the last train home but things went wrong (the guy arrived late, then decided to drive somebody else home and it took so much time that walking would've been faster.) I got home at 2 a.m., had to use a cosy night tram full of hobos that goes through the whole city. I'm not counting on anybody giving me lifts from now on lol.

Fuck, I accidentally bought the exact book someone else already did as a Christmas present for my mom :lol: Everyone had made a list and I saw all other people had already checked off all my mom's wishes, so instead of looking at that, I just went to the book store with the idea that I'd just find something she likes, and I thought I'd found a book she'd really like! Except now I'm looking at her wishlist and it's the (prequel to the) book she asked for.

So now I've got to find another present for her tomorrow, last minute, and return this one. :(

Mar

I don't want to eat anything because I'm bored of food but my stupid stomach won't stop growling and I don't want to get the dry heaves :( 

WhiteTim

Jason Voorhes was the biggest cockblocker ever killed everyone who had sex in the Friday series 

Libertine Angel

Who's playing this? It's Orgasm Addict by Buzzcocks, but to my ears that sounds like Johnny Rotten more than Pete Shelley, and it was on the Anarchy tour so they were both there, but nothing on the internet lists it as part of the Sex Pistols' setlist (it's the Electric Cicus gig, 09/12/76).

fukingcounterstrike
22 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

Jason Voorhes was the biggest cockblocker ever killed everyone who had sex in the Friday series 

he didn't quite block them then ;) 

Mar

Do you ever cry because 30 Rock isn't on the air anymore because um ...

HungryHungryModels

Here's to hoping I actually look decent in New Year's Eve photos this year. >.>

Emilie

I just realised it's my friend's 21st birthday and all I've given her was a notebook and some chocolate...

granted she never likes celebrating her birthday, and she didn't even see anyone for her 21st this year. But it seems like such a stingy 21st present.

Doris The Spider

Long story short, there is a reason I prefer to be alone. People just make things complicated. I mean I don't want to be alone all the time because I would get lonely. Buuuuuut I only like being around people in small doses. 

Libertine Angel

I can't tell whether Howard Devoto is cool or a massive fucking hipster.