Fuzz

Random Thoughts

fukingcounterstrike

"rondom thought" means it's a random thought and therefore on topic and therefore not being carried away and you could hardly carry on a conversation while starting ever reply with "random thought" now could you? My logic is flawless :woot: 

Libertine Angel
1 minute ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

"rondom thought" means it's a random thought and therefore on topic and therefore not being carried away and you could hardly carry on a conversation while starting ever reply with "random thought" now could you? My logic is flawless :woot: 

Nope, 'cause the new rules say it's not a place to just post all your thoughts, so the on-topic rule is superceded by the quantity rule.

fukingcounterstrike
2 minutes ago, Darth Seditus said:

Nope, 'cause the new rules say it's not a place to just post all your thoughts, so the on-topic rule is superceded by the quantity rule.

But saying it's a random thought makes it a random thought and you can't prove otherwise

Libertine Angel
Just now, fukingcounterstrike said:

But saying it's a random thought makes it a random thought and you can't prove otherwise

Never said it wasn't, but the rule not to overdo it takes precedence regardless of what it is you're actually saying.

fukingcounterstrike
Just now, Darth Seditus said:

Never said it wasn't, but the rule not to overdo it takes precedence regardless of what it is you're actually saying.

but that's a purely subjective matter and we all know andres has bad judgement when it comes to these things, but that doesn't make it right. a person with power can exert that power regardless if it's logical or right or against better judgement simply because they have the power. that's what andres is, illogical wrong and bad at judging things 

• Like 1

Libertine Angel
2 minutes ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

but that's a purely subjective matter and we all know andres has bad judgement when it comes to these things, but that doesn't make it right. a person with power can exert that power regardless if it's logical or right or against better judgement simply because they have the power. that's what andres is, illogical wrong and bad at judging things 

I'm not denying that either, it just seems more likely to me that preceding every post with "random thought" won't get you out of it.

fukingcounterstrike
28 minutes ago, Darth Seditus said:

I'm not denying that either, it just seems more likely to me that preceding every post with "random thought" won't get you out of it.

random thought, andres won't even come into this thread anymore unless reports pour in and then he'll just want to close it again right away and not give any shits about what everyone on the team thinks. 

Emilie

my sister came running into my room last night because there were explosions coming from her room. In a panic I got dressed in the dark and then ran into the corner of my bed. Turned out dad just had his candy crush game hooked up to my sister's speaker :lol: but now I have a big purple egg on my thigh to show for my effort

• Like 3

wood

I wanna get naked so bad

• Like 1

Mar
21 hours ago, wood said:

GDC is where I go whenever I'm sick of seeing shit-tier polarizing political memes. Which is, like, all the time now. The international perspective here is fantastic & the topics aren't hyper-American all the time.

Shit's baller, yo. Much more baller. Significantly more baller.

16 hours ago, Lady Nightlife said:

For REAL. Facebook is just awful right now.

16 hours ago, Khaleesi. said:

seriously tho

FB Purity. Live it. Love it. Praising its glory right now (as idgaf about a certain film franchise).

She-Loves-Him
7 hours ago, wood said:

I wanna get naked so bad

Wait till Thursday ;) 

Adorkable

Today I went Hoboken, NJ, which is where I went to college.  It just happened to be their annual Santacon.  I really cannot describe how hysterical it is to see thousands of drunk people dressed as Santa.  It really was a great day.

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love
On 18-12-2015 at 11:58 PM, fukingcounterstrike said:

You don't even need to declare it to be a random thought, for it to be a random thought. Starting with "random thought" just tries to prove to others it's random, but it's not necessary!

solongfromthestars

I only just realised this thread is back :o

It took me a really long time to realise that all the towns on the original Pokemon games are named after colours, and that Pallet Town is called that because pallet and colours. I'm slow.

Beerjeezus

I fell asleep in metro on my way back from school and somebody punched me for no reason at all. My arm still hurts when I touch it and I'm ridiculously butthurt about it. 

Libertine Angel
1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

I fell asleep in metro on my way back from school and somebody punched me for no reason at all. My arm still hurts when I touch it and I'm ridiculously butthurt about it. 

Wear armour. Next time someone tries it they're in for a surprise, and if they put some effort in a broken hand too.

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
1 minute ago, Darth Seditus said:

Wear armour. Next time someone tries it they're in for a surprise, and if they put some effort in a broken hand too.

I could use it tbh. or a shield to cover myself with the next time I want to sleep there.

• Like 1

fukingcounterstrike
5 hours ago, Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love said:

You don't even need to declare it to be a random thought, for it to be a random thought. Starting with "random thought" just tries to prove to others it's random, but it's not necessary!

This is me we're talking about here. And for your information replying to someone is hardly random at all. Its not even haphazard and so you are now in violation of this threads policy and spamming and will just ruin it for everyone. God Sanne wtf!!!!!!

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love
1 hour ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

This is me we're talking about here. And for your information replying to someone is hardly random at all. Its not even haphazard and so you are now in violation of this threads policy and spamming and will just ruin it for everyone. God Sanne wtf!!!!!!

Oh my god watch out! You're replying back! emoji-E107.png

It's just a matter of time before this becomes conversation :rolleyes:

Libertine Angel

Ken Caillat follows me on Twitter. Fleetwood Mac's producer, who did Rumours and Tusk, his official account follows me on Twitter. Fuck knows why.

• Like 1

Moriarty
3 hours ago, Darth Seditus said:

Ken Caillat follows me on Twitter. Fleetwood Mac's producer, who did Rumours and Tusk, his official account follows me on Twitter. Fuck knows why.

peter serafinowicz (the voice of darth maul) follows me on twitter, because i'm a darling. i'm also followed by barry fratelli (from the fratellis) and belle and sebastian. and gdc-royality, jizz.

• Like 2

AlissaGoesRAWR

How did I miss this popping up again?!