Fuzz

Random Thoughts

Libertine Angel
Just now, Jane Lannister said:

We usually get the right results and if we don't, we adjust the data :P I don't have theguts to admit I got shitty results :D 

We adjust the data if it's too far off, but they're expecting it to be off so we can't do much :P

• Like 1

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

Currently somewhere in between angsty teen, student and adult.

Hanging up laundry at 2.30am, drunk, and listening (and passionately lipsyncing along) to My Chem. While needing to really, really finish a stats assignment. 

ah well, I'm enjoying myself, that's important right

Lindsay

Paul and I stayed at the MGM while we were in Vegas, everything was paid for beforehand but there was a resort fee we had to pay when we got there. They told me it would come off the deposit after we left, but the deposit amount has been taken off my card and there's been no additional charges. Not sure if it just takes a while to show up or if they actually didn't charge me the resort fee, really hoping it's the latter... :lol: I don't have much experience with deposits though, anyone know how long this normally takes? Obviously I'm not going to call and remind them, just curious. :P 

Mar
10 hours ago, Lindsay said:

Paul and I stayed at the MGM while we were in Vegas, everything was paid for beforehand but there was a resort fee we had to pay when we got there. They told me it would come off the deposit after we left, but the deposit amount has been taken off my card and there's been no additional charges. Not sure if it just takes a while to show up or if they actually didn't charge me the resort fee, really hoping it's the latter... :lol: I don't have much experience with deposits though, anyone know how long this normally takes? Obviously I'm not going to call and remind them, just curious. :P 

Looking at this page, it sounds like you already paid it? It says it applies to all reservations (which makes me think they'd try to keep that even if you cancel the res), but idk. Did the security deposit get refunded fully (like in $100 increments like they said on this page), or was it like, $166.40 refunded, not an even $200 or whatever? If so, maybe that's how they did it, if they didn't already charge it months ago when you booked the room.

Lindsay
55 minutes ago, Mar said:

Looking at this page, it sounds like you already paid it? It says it applies to all reservations (which makes me think they'd try to keep that even if you cancel the res), but idk. Did the security deposit get refunded fully (like in $100 increments like they said on this page), or was it like, $166.40 refunded, not an even $200 or whatever? If so, maybe that's how they did it, if they didn't already charge it months ago when you booked the room.

It actually randomly showed up on my statement this morning so I guess I just jumped the ball too early! :lol: But yes the whole deposit got refunded and then they just did an additional charge for the resort fee. Kind of weird but whatever! 

Steven Seagull

Today I learned that apparently there's a term called "food orgasm" I understand that a meal can be great, but orgasming from it?

WhiteTim
13 minutes ago, Steven Seagull said:

Today I learned that apparently there's a term called "food orgasm" I understand that a meal can be great, but orgasming from it?

You clearly haven't had the BBQ at Hickory Barn or the seafood at Pappadeaux's or the steak at Houston's or the beignets at Cafe  Du Monde 

• Like 2

Steven Seagull
24 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

You clearly haven't had the BBQ at Hickory Barn or the seafood at Pappadeaux's or the steak at Houston's or the beignets at Cafe  Du Monde 

I had kebab. Close enough

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
32 minutes ago, Steven Seagull said:

I had kebab. Close enough

Kebab can be foodgasm worthy. I love it.

Adorkable

Any type of Greek food is foodgasm worthy.  Hummus, falafel, gyro, soulvaki, hmmmmm so good.

• Like 2

The Disappearing Boy

Seriously, what IS up with the weather in this country right now? It's like 15 degrees today!

Steven Seagull
1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

Kebab can be foodgasm worthy. I love it.

Me to, but I don't like jufka (that pancake thingy)

Beerjeezus
14 hours ago, Steven Seagull said:

Me to, but I don't like jufka (that pancake thingy)

I do. It feels less fastfoody than french fries. 

Mar
21 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

YES @ beignets. I'd get some of the at-home mix Cafe du Monde sells but frankly there's no way that they'd even come close to tasting like the real deal :(

wood

GDC is where I go whenever I'm sick of seeing shit-tier polarizing political memes. Which is, like, all the time now. The international perspective here is fantastic & the topics aren't hyper-American all the time.

Shit's baller, yo. Much more baller. Significantly more baller.

Libertine Angel

I just sneezed, my baby niece turned and stared at me with a look of abject shock and then started crying.

Khaleesi.
Just now, Lady Nightlife said:

For REAL. Facebook is just awful right now.

seriously tho

Khaleesi.
1 minute ago, Lady Nightlife said:

the number of actually retarded trump supporters on there makes me so angry

makes me very glad to be canadian :happy: 

She-Loves-Him

Trying to make a Trudeau pun but don't know how to spell it :(

• Like 1

fukingcounterstrike
30 minutes ago, Lady Nightlife said:

the number of actually retarded trump supporters on there makes me so angry

a little thing called trolls ya eejit :P 

fukingcounterstrike
Just now, Lady Nightlife said:

ur the eejit

U R

fukingcounterstrike

already done with this game, random thought.... i could use a wank right now

fukingcounterstrike
21 minutes ago, Lady Nightlife said:

no U

Random thought, I'm quoting like crazy today, and i figured it would only be suiting to quote her once more to complete this thought cause why the fuck not

fukingcounterstrike

random thought

if you put "random thought" in front of every post it certifies that you're not spamming in here even though it could completely be spam. 

Libertine Angel
1 minute ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

random thought

if you put "random thought" in front of every post it certifies that you're not spamming in here even though it could completely be spam. 

Not under the new regime, I'm afraid.

On 13/12/2015 at 6:58 AM, Andres said:

A place for you to share your random thoughts with GDC. Whatever is on your mind.

Two rules:

• This is a place for random thoughts you have on whatever topic, it's not a place for you to share your every thought. If people get carried away, expect a warning (and with it, a suspension). 
  • Be mindful of how much you're posting. This isn't a place for two people to have a 3 page conversation. Other people have to read your dumb shit, so keep that in mind.