Fuzz

Random Thoughts

Lindsay

Currently accidrunk and crying over the fact I don't have a dog lol what is my life send help

• Sad 1

pouty bitch

Last night whilst slightly intoxicated I made a Milkybar sandwich and dipped it in my vodka and orange juice like how you'd dip a biscuit into tea, and it was seriously the nicest thing I've tasted since that time I accidentally spilt Vimto on my roast chicken.:lol:

• Haha 2

Insane Ginny

People with tattoo experience. How long would you say it takes to tattoo two lines (bands) around the forearm (almost near elbow). One around 1cm and the other around 0.5cm thick. And would you consider this a complex tattoo to make or not?

Little Boy Named Airplane
1 minute ago, Insane Ginny said:

People with tattoo experience. How long would you say it takes to tattoo two lines (bands) around the forearm (almost near elbow). One around 1cm and the other around 0.5cm thick. And would you consider this a complex tattoo to make or not?

It doesn't seem complex and very long.
To give you an idea, the Green Day drunk bunny tattoo I've got on my leg took 1 hour and 15 min. And I think it's a lot more complex then lines? Do you have a pic of what you want around your forearm?

Insane Ginny
1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

It doesn't seem complex and very long.
To give you an idea, the Green Day drunk bunny tattoo I've got on my leg took 1 hour and 15 min. And I think it's a lot more complex then lines? Do you have a pic of what you want around your forearm?

Yes it's just a concept that I created

47U9vlm_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

21 minutes ago, Insane Ginny said:

Yes it's just a concept that I created

https://imgur.com/a/hghWRaE

An hour max

• Like 1

She-Loves-Him
10 hours ago, Insane Ginny said:

In theory it is simple, but I think designs that include long, straight lines or a band that has to go around an arm or something and be straight and even are a lot more challenging than you’d think. Imagine trying to draw a perfectly straight line freehand over a stencil on a surface that isn’t perfectly flat and has to look good even when the arm is in a position other than how the person is sitting when being tattooed, all with the pressure of knowing you’re doing something permanent that can’t be erased and fixed.

Not impossible by any means, and also commonly done, but it definitely isn’t ‘just a straight line’ to the artist!

• Like 1

Beerjeezus

I have so much admiration for visual artists. I can't do a straight line on a piece of paper.

• Like 1

Insane Ginny
4 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

I have so much admiration for visual artists. I can't do a straight line on a piece of paper.

I can, but with a ruler 😂 I doubt tattoo artists use one though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, She-Loves-Him said:

In theory it is simple, but I think designs that include long, straight lines or a band that has to go around an arm or something and be straight and even are a lot more challenging than you’d think. Imagine trying to draw a perfectly straight line freehand over a stencil on a surface that isn’t perfectly flat and has to look good even when the arm is in a position other than how the person is sitting when being tattooed, all with the pressure of knowing you’re doing something permanent that can’t be erased and fixed.

Not impossible by any means, and also commonly done, but it definitely isn’t ‘just a straight line’ to the artist!

It's a good point!
But I still think an hour is VERY possible. 
I'll cross my finger for you @Insane Ginny to have a nice artist too. 

Insane Ginny
11 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

It's a good point!
But I still think an hour is VERY possible. 
I'll cross my finger for you @Insane Ginny to have a nice artist too. 

Yes that's what I'm afraid of 😂 If they ruin the lines the whole tattoo is ruined. I know they can't make miracles but still...

6 minutes ago, Insane Ginny said:

Yes that's what I'm afraid of 😂 If they ruin the lines the whole tattoo is ruined. I know they can't make miracles but still...

Yeah that's why you need to look at their portfolio carefully lol.

Emilie
1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Yeah that's why you need to look at their portfolio carefully lol.

Oh yesss. I see so many local artists that have cool styles or designs or just look nice. Then I see close ups of their work and it’s so wobbly! And like I know it’s a ~look for some but it’s not for me  

The Insider
14 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

This reminds me in Oakland you could do a puff & paint night - they only told you the address an hour before the scheduled start time😵

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
2 minutes ago, The Insider said:

This reminds me in Oakland you could do a puff & paint night - they only told you the address an hour before the scheduled start time😵

Sounds fun and also like a place with a lot of weed 

• Like 1

maryjanewhatsername
On 7/29/2019 at 11:01 AM, Insane Ginny said:

No its not super complex, at least my tattoo artist said lines are easy. Just if they go all the way around the arm expect some pain on the inside of the arm - that hurts more than where there's more muscle and fat. Hope this helps! 

• Like 1

The Insider
1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

Sounds fun and also like a place with a lot of weed 

& I can't even draw in pictionary - the puff I thought would have helped.

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
8 hours ago, pouty bitch said:

Tomorrow we have to have strangers in the house for the first time since I got my life-sized cardboard cutout of Billie Joe, and considering that he's standing right in the middle of the living room and I have nowhere else to put him, there's a 100% chance that said strangers are gonna see it lmao how awkward.:lol: They'll also probably see my chocolate boobs for that matter, so they're gonna think I'm total nutter. At this point I'm genuinely considering going full creep by getting my collection of celebrity masks and putting each mask on one of the balloons that I still have from my birthday, and then dressing the balloons up and sitting them all around the sofas so it looks super creepy because that would be fucking hilarious.:lol:

I would enjoy visiting your place :lol:

• Haha 1

pouty bitch
On 5/19/2019 at 12:15 AM, pouty bitch said:

My local supermarket used to keep the shopping trolleys right next to the disabled parking spaces and directly in front of the entrance to the store so it was super convenient for disabled people, but now they've moved the trolleys right to the other end of the car park for literally no reason, so if disabled people park in a disabled space they then have to go all the way across the car park to get a trolley and then come all the way back to go into the shop (and they're expected to put the trolley back when they come out of the shop, so they have to go right across the car park two more times. Not to mention it's a pretty big car park), and I just can't understand why anybody would think that was a good idea. I mean, I know humans are really fuckin' stupid, but this feels like a special kind of dumb.

So this happened about two months ago and now I need to have another fucking rant because the other big supermarket near me just got rid of the disabled parking spaces so that they could build a shitty greenhouse outside and act like it's a fucking garden centre.:dry: So now both supermarkets that my disabled mother uses are pretty inaccessible to her. My brain just cannot fathom the sheer stupidity of decisions like this that clearly make things even more difficult for people who already struggle. Like, why not get rid of a row of regular parking spaces instead of the disabled ones? Or maybe just keep the fucking plants where you've always kept them instead of unnecessarily building the shittest greenhouse ever? I just can't believe that people are this fucking stupid, but they must be.:tired: Unless they just really hate disabled people and want to make their lives even more difficult.:dry:

Ugh can we just round up all of the able-bodied supermarket managers in my city and have them publicly executed pls???

Libertine Angel
2 minutes ago, pouty bitch said:

So this happened about two months ago and now I need to have another fucking rant because the other big supermarket near me just got rid of the disabled parking spaces so that they could build a shitty greenhouse outside and act like it's a fucking garden centre.:dry: So now both supermarkets that my disabled mother uses are pretty inaccessible to her. My brain just cannot fathom the sheer stupidity of decisions like this that clearly make things even more difficult for people who already struggle. Like, why not get rid of a row of regular parking spaces instead of the disabled ones? Or maybe just keep the fucking plants where you've always kept them instead of unnecessarily building the shittest greenhouse ever? I just can't believe that people are this fucking stupid, but they must be.:tired: Unless they just really hate disabled people and want to make their lives even more difficult.:dry:

Ugh can we just round up all of the able-bodied supermarket managers in my city and have them publicly executed pls???

It's probably neither stupidity nor malice but genuine disinterest, they just couldn't give a fuck about disabled people when their supermarket analysts' say this'll add a few pounds to their income.

Beerjeezus

I thought disabled parking spaces were mandatory...oh well.

• Like 2

maryjanewhatsername
On 8/1/2019 at 1:42 PM, Beerjeezus said:

I thought disabled parking spaces were mandatory...oh well.

Common sense would dictate this, but apparently some establishments didn't get the memo. :lol: 

• Sad 1

Amanda

Don't get here so often these days. First time I've browsed in months and already noticed someone who appears to be someone else.

The more things change...

Love to you all, btw ❤️

• Like 1