Fuzz

Random Thoughts

Emilie

I was so embarrassed in class the other day. My anatomy labs work in teams so i spend every class and complete experiments with the same 5 people. We had our first assessment to submit and were looking at our draft feedback in class. We got reamed. It was only worth 2% of our grade when most assignments are worth ~40%, so no one thought it was being taken too seriously. The teacher was taking it very seriously. And yeah the marking was a bit all over the place, she'd docked points for things that weren't in the criteria. One girl in my team was reading through the feedback and editing our doc on the computer, and was getting really agitated about the marking. We were like "ehhh keep your voice down", and she went on going "no this is fucked, it's stupid, it makes no sense". We said, hey we agree but also the teacher who marked it is in the room. She keeps complaining and then we hear "You know I can hear you from my desk?"

THE TEACHER. THE COORDINATOR OF THE SUBJECT.

In this area most people get jobs with their past teachers, or become their PhD students or masters students. And all that depends on making a good impression with your teachers. What we had, was not a good first impression

BetterThanAir

Hi guys,

After honestly, probably around a year of having issues with this website, I am now able to access it easily. Tom upgraded the hard drive in my laptop...I have no idea how the two correlate because I'm not that tech savvy, but I am now able to post and read a lot more on the site. :) 

• Like 2

fukingcounterstrike

groins are such good hand warmers 

龑美優 (Miyu Yan)

I come up with a lot of really good band names but I never use them for anything, so I always end up forgetting them. I should write them down for future reference, but honestly it is just a fun thing to do in the moment. 

The Insider

I've had tradies in the house for the last 2 weeks - apparently it is not uncommon for guys to not wash their hands after using the bathroom😈

fukingcounterstrike
55 minutes ago, The Insider said:

I've had tradies in the house for the last 2 weeks - apparently it is not uncommon for guys to not wash their hands after using the bathroom😈

More important to wash before you go than after 

The Insider
19 minutes ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

More important to wash before you go than after 

This doesn't happen either😲

WhiteTim

My step nephew passed away the other night at 12 years old no signs no warning nothing just went to sleep and never woke up a fucking 12 year old kid passes away but we have shitbags like that New Zealand shooter still living fucking rapists and child molesters and murderers still living but a 12 year old passes away... 

lizziebix
1 minute ago, WhiteTim said:

My step nephew passed away the other night at 12 years old no signs no warning nothing just went to sleep and never woke up a fucking 12 year old kid passes away but we have shitbags like that New Zealand shooter still living fucking rapists and child molesters and murderers still living but a 12 year old passes away... 

I am so sorry for your loss.  There are really no words when a person so young dies.  :cry:

WhiteTim
12 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

I am so sorry for your loss.  There are really no words when a person so young dies.  :cry:

Thanks sadly I didn’t really know him I’ve only been around him two or three times during holidays but 12 years he’s just a year younger than my son I spent all night last night just wanting to go to my sons house and wake him up and hug him 

maryjanewhatsername
1 hour ago, WhiteTim said:

Thanks sadly I didn’t really know him I’ve only been around him two or three times during holidays but 12 years he’s just a year younger than my son I spent all night last night just wanting to go to my sons house and wake him up and hug him 

That's so sad :( I'm sorry for your loss all the same. :(

• Like 1

pouty bitch

Ice-cream van chimes are so fucking creepy.

• Like 1

kaylubd
12 hours ago, pouty bitch said:

Ice-cream van chimes are so fucking creepy.

There's one that always come through my neighborhood. It plays some generic tune and then says "Hello?" and plays the music again. It always creeps me out. Why is it saying hello?!