Fuzz

Random Thoughts

WhiteTim
3 hours ago, lizziebix said:

Oh so sorry. Massive quantities of water and cranberry juice. And I mean massive.  I've had one and hubby's had two. 

Good luck.  Hoping you pass it.  

Thanks I think I’ve passed it after 5/6 hours of pain went to an urgent care and got meds but I started feeling better a few mins after I took my meds I think I passed it not long after I got home from the urgent care altho I’ll continue to take the meds as prescribed to make sure 

ill have to say this pain wise was about 8 or 9/10 I’ve had quite a few kidney infections and they were the worse they’re a 20/10 pain wise for me 

Penguin Puffball

The thought of kidney stones gives me the heebie jeebies. I'm a bitch when it comes to internal pain so if I ever got a kidney stone I'd be out of commission until it's gone. Literally one of my top 3 medical fears.

• Like 2

The Insider

RHCP's Cat A tickets are $50 more expensive than GD - wtf.

maryjanewhatsername

I have a really huge fear of change. Like so bad that I get freaked out to watch new movies and listen to new music. I've always been like this and I really want to get past it but I just feel trapped by it. 

• Like 1

The Insider

Sick Love reminds me of another song & its killing me😐

• Like 1

Penguin Puffball

Fuckin kids yelling and screaming outside my house. I'm about to open the door and yell "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Somebody already beeped at them so they're clearly playing in the street.

• Like 1

Penguin Puffball

I have had the worst craving for peanut butter filled pretzels for about a week now. I must have bought like 10 bags of them by now.

• Haha 1

Lindsay

I was in the elevator today and another girl got in with me. She was eating a bag of hickory sticks and let out a giant "mmmmmmmmmm". She then realized what she had done, turned to me and was like "I'm so sorry". I just burst out laughing and was like "same girl, same". I don't know where else to write this but that was the humour of my day.

• Haha 4

Göta

Due to my quarter life crisis I just bought myself a motherfuckin digital piano and I can't wait to get the thing!!!

(I don't know how to play it yet but that's what I'm gonna spend my life figuring out hahah) I'm so excited 😭

• Like 1

fukingcounterstrike
32 minutes ago, Göta said:

Due to my quarter life crisis I just bought myself a motherfuckin digital piano and I can't wait to get the thing!!!

(I don't know how to play it yet but that's what I'm gonna spend my life figuring out hahah) I'm so excited 😭

the 3/4 you have left of your life that is :P 

Göta
38 minutes ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

the 3/4 you have left of your life that is :P 

Aw well yeah ANYWAY. Better late than never, isn't that what they are saying? :lol: 

fukingcounterstrike
14 minutes ago, Göta said:

Aw well yeah ANYWAY. Better late than never, isn't that what they are saying? :lol: 

Oh definitely, not trying to cast negative notions onto you for it. I think it's a fantastic thing to do, and believe that it's never to late to pick up something new or learn something new. Good on you for it. I just found the quarter life crisis thing funny and was going off that.  

Göta
6 minutes ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

Oh definitely, not trying to cast negative notions onto you for it. I think it's a fantastic thing to do, and believe that it's never to late to pick up something new or learn something new. Good on you for it. I just found the quarter life crisis thing funny and was going off that.  

No worries, I didn't take it as negative! Just tried to ~shush the reminder of my running hourglass, you know :P the quarter-life crisis is real.

• Haha 1

Jane Lannister

Having a crisis just once every 25 years is okay - I would appreciate a not-crisis once in a while

solongfromthestars
16 hours ago, Göta said:

I have no idea how to play either but I've also considered buying one so you'll have to share how it goes :lol: Good luck!

• Like 1

Penguin Puffball

I would sell my soul for a cheeseburger rn

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Billie Hoe

I think "They used to shout my name, now they whisper it" is the single most powerful lyric I've ever heard 

DeJennsitized
1 hour ago, Billie Hoe said:

I think "They used to shout my name, now they whisper it" is the single most powerful lyric I've ever heard 

Did Voldemort write this?

Little Boy Named Airplane
1 minute ago, DeJennsitized said:

Nah, Voldemort quote is ''They used to shout my name, now they can't say it''

DeJennsitized
Just now, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Nah, Voldemort quote is ''They used to shout my name, now they can't say it''

True, but anyone who did say his name tended to whisper it

• Like 1

Billie Hoe
47 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

LORDE Voldemort?😭

44 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

True, but anyone who did say his name tended to whisper it

Well, actually 🧐💩 anyone who said his name would be hunted down by death eaters, because they made his name a taboo, and the only one who would dare to say his name were his foes, esp. Harry Potter. /Obnoxious Potterheadsplainer Over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

DeJennsitized
4 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

LORDE Voldemort?😭

Well, actually 🧐💩 anyone who said his name would be hunted down by death eaters, because they made his name a taboo, and the only one who would dare to say his name were his foes, esp. Harry Potter. /Obnoxious Potterheadsplainer Over.

Well actually, prior to the seventh book, the only reason people didn't say his name was because of fear. Dumbledore encouraged the use of Voldemort actually 💁 "Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself."

• Like 2

Billie Hoe
23 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

Well actually, prior to the seventh book, the only reason people didn't say his name was because of fear. Dumbledore encouraged the use of Voldemort actually 💁 "Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself."

l5z87.jpg

• Haha 2

DeJennsitized
1 minute ago, Billie Hoe said:

Joke's on you, I'm a hufflepuff bitch

• Like 1