Fuzz

Random Thoughts

lizziebix
Just now, inthehallwaynow said:

YOU'RE THE BEST!

Thanks but Fuzz (or was it Lone?) deserves the credit for making this happen.  I'm happy for it too, though!

• Like 1

BetterThanAir

I guess this is a random thought: what is with this placenta stuff? Am I missing something? I've seen that word used like, ten times on here. I'm confused. 

Steven Seagull

It's just the main topic of conversation between Tomnomnom and Lil. Weird as fuck.

ghesboro
11 hours ago, Sarcasm said:

what does and doesn't sound good isn't objective

You got me there. Should've added "to me". What I meant is they're one of the very few pop punk bands that stand out. I just can't tell the others apart except maybe Blink 182.

Mar

Does some of the text look blurry on Frosty, or is it just me? :huh:

21guns&novacaine
On 12/13/2015 at 3:59 AM, Steven Seagull said:

He deserved it

Jesus... :shok: hahaha

Thankkkkkkk you, Andres! :D and all mods who were involved. 

Libertine Angel
22 hours ago, Squidhard said:

I think pop punk is the most useless music genre to ever be invented. The name itself is an oxymoron. 

Buzzcocks?

11 hours ago, BetterThanAir said:

I guess this is a random thought: what is with this placenta stuff? Am I missing something? I've seen that word used like, ten times on here. I'm confused. 

It was an old in-joke between Tom, Lil, Graham, Sauli and I, it started towards the end of last year and died in about January, but I think it came back for a bit in March or so.

ghesboro
1 hour ago, Darth Seditus said:

Buzzcocks?

Nah, although yeah, they're super poppy, like The Ramones. It's modern pop punk I just don't understand, like Simple Plan, Neck Deep, The Story So Far, Real Friends... They all sound the same to me. At least I can tell The Ramones apart from The Descendents and Social Distortion.

it finally feels like christmas now that frosty is here :wub:

Dai.

It was gone???

Ritz
On 12/13/2015 at 7:07 PM, Sarcasm said:

Matthew is my favorite Perry, but I don't dislike Katy. 

She always reminds me of Jonathan Holmes (Boston's favorite son) and how sad he sounds when he reads off of the Katy Perry sex-doll box. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3xJ4yVnvEQ

He's my favorite Perry as well. *high five*

Libertine Angel
16 hours ago, Dai. said:

It was gone???

It was gone for ages, got killed about a year ago. General Conversation succeeded it for a time, but that got killed some time last summer.

wood

If Eminem asked me to try meth with him, I would reconsider all my negative responses to prior meth trial propositions.

Beerjeezus

It was still dark when I went to school and the sun was setting when I walked out of there. fml 

• Like 1

Libertine Angel
3 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

It was still dark when I went to school and the sun was setting when I walked out of there. fml 

Sounds like my Thursdays. Getting up before sunrise may give you some nice views of the moon and some stars, but my god it's cold.

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
2 minutes ago, Darth Seditus said:

Sounds like my Thursdays. Getting up before sunrise may give you some nice views of the moon and some stars, but my god it's cold.

Yeah, it is even though this year is unusually warm. I regret not seeing any daylight several days a week. It just feels so wrong.

• Like 1

Libertine Angel
7 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Yeah, it is even though this year is unusually warm. I regret not seeing any daylight several days a week. It just feels so wrong.

I'm glad I'm in the other lab group though, I couldn't handle that and then 4 hours in labs at the end of the day before the journey home.

• Like 1

Steven Seagull

Tuesdays look like that for me. I wake up at 6, leave the house at 7, start the classes at 8, finish at 6pm, come home at 7pm.

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
7 minutes ago, Darth Seditus said:

I'm glad I'm in the other lab group though, I couldn't handle that and then 4 hours in labs at the end of the day before the journey home.

Idk how about yours, but my labs are totally useless. We always do something easy, not very exciting and it lasts 2 hours.

Libertine Angel
3 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Idk how about yours, but my labs are totally useless. We always do something easy, not very exciting and it lasts 2 hours.

We always do something not very exciting, easy but with a badly worded script that makes it seem way more complicated than it is, and it generally lasts 4 hours, by which time we're all bored and frustrated out of our minds.

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
24 minutes ago, Darth Seditus said:

We always do something not very exciting, easy but with a badly worded script that makes it seem way more complicated than it is, and it generally lasts 4 hours, by which time we're all bored and frustrated out of our minds.

The worst part is that all teachers we had labs with (chemistry, biology, physics) behaved like it's the most important thing in the world even though we always do something so boring. It's difficult to pretend I care.

• Like 1

Libertine Angel
Just now, Jane Lannister said:

The worst part is that all teachers we had labs with (chemistry, biology, physics) behaved like it's the most important thing in the world even though we always do something so boring. It's difficult to pretend I care.

That's problematic, at least the lab techs here are honest and unafraid to say that the experiment's pointless due to the massive uncertainties and all the resources are rubbish.

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
2 minutes ago, Darth Seditus said:

That's problematic, at least the lab techs here are honest and unafraid to say that the experiment's pointless due to the massive uncertainties and all the resources are rubbish.

You're lucky. Our physics teacher always tells us the results in advance, but insists we do the experiment. 

• Like 1

Libertine Angel
Just now, Jane Lannister said:

You're lucky. Our physics teacher always tells us the results in advance, but insists we do the experiment. 

We're never told the results because it'll often depend on the equipment, but the experiment's so inaccurate the results will barely matter anyway, sometimes to the point of violating the laws of physics :P

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
28 minutes ago, Darth Seditus said:

We're never told the results because it'll often depend on the equipment, but the experiment's so inaccurate the results will barely matter anyway, sometimes to the point of violating the laws of physics :P

We usually get the right results and if we don't, we adjust the data :P I don't have theguts to admit I got shitty results :D 

• Like 1