Happy 10th anniversary Bullet in a Bible

desertrose

Happy Anniversary to a great concert  DVD.  Love to watch this!

Bullet in a Bible documents one of the two biggest shows that Green Day have performed in their career. They played in front of a crowd of over 130,000 people at the Milton Keynes National Bowl in United Kingdom on June 18–19, 2005.

The DVD that highlights those arms.   It has been giving me such pleasure for 10 years now, happy birthday!

2 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

The DVD that highlights those arms.   It has been giving me such pleasure for 10 years now, happy birthday!

Tis why you won biggest BJ fan:D

3 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

no wonder why your husband doesn't post anymore :P 

50 minutes ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

I'm prepping for next year.

21 minutes ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

no wonder why your husband doesn't post anymore :P 

Hubby is not complaining.  He has reaped the benefits of my admiration of those arms for 10 years now. 

Got to watch this in theaters. Man that was awesome. Love this DVD. They really captured the energy of a Green Day concert so well. The sound was incredible, the shots were incredible. 

3 minutes ago, Andres said:

Got to watch this in theaters. Man that was awesome. Love this DVD. They really captured the energy of a Green Day concert so well. The sound was incredible, the shots were incredible. 

I had no clue this was in theatres! I just thought it was a DVD release. Did it go to theatres first or something?

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

I had no clue this was in theatres! I just thought it was a DVD release. Did it go to theatres first or something?

It was a limited one night showing. One theater in my state was playing it so me and my brother drove 3 hours to watch it.

Just now, Andres said:

It was a limited one night showing. One theater in my state was playing it so me and my brother drove 3 hours to watch it.

That would be awesome, like just the audio itself and being in a theatre watching the movie. Now I jsut wish they would put out some special edition or something that had the rest of the concert on there

I was crazy about this DVD! I'd got into Green Day earlier in 2005 and was full on obsessed but with no internet yet I'd never seen footage of a concert, only read about it, so I couldn't wait for this. Bought my first DVD player especially for it and wasn't disappointed! I can't imagine how many times I watched it :lol:. Now I've watched a ridiculous amount footage from different shows but this one will always be special, an amazing show and a great piece of film.

19 hours ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

Seriously, who are the people who watched this withought noticing those arms? :D

3 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Seriously, who are the people who watched this withought noticing those arms? :D

Everyone noticed those arms.

Archived