Happy Birthday ¡Dos!

Steven Seagull

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy early birthday, Dos! Your memory for me is kind of marred since, yknow, I stopped to get you at Target on its release day in between watching my grandma get moved from the hospital to the hospice where she died two hours later, but you gave us Stray Heart so I have respect for you. :lol:

Happy birthday to the fabulous Dos! My favourite of the trio of albums, dark and dirty goodness. Hard to believe it's three years since we finally got a studio version of Fuck Time too! Not the Dos version but I happened to watch this video of it the other day, very entertaining :D 

Also brought us this excellent music video, an underrated gem imo

"The album was released on November 9, 2012 in Australia, November 12 in the United Kingdom and on November 13 in the United States. Steven Seagull downloaded it on November 5, 2012"

Dos...thank you for making the worst Green Day songs up to that point look Grammy worthy. 

Happy birthday to the fabulous Dos! My favourite of the trio of albums, dark and dirty goodness. Hard to believe it's three years since we finally got a studio version of Fuck Time too! Not the Dos version but I happened to watch this video of it the other day, very entertaining :D 

Also brought us this excellent music video, an underrated gem imo

Sometimes I wonder what drugs you're on :P 

In other words: On this day in 2012, Green Day took a shit and called it an album.

The only shit GD ever released was back in 2004, bad memories can be forgotten.

The only shit GD ever released was back in 2004, bad memories can be forgotten.

I swear this is not my dup account

Dos is my favorite too. Not that i like it or listen to it or whatever. Just the least shit of the trilogy.

Sometimes I wonder what drugs you're on :P 

I know, a member of Green Day fansite enjoying a Green Day album, it's crazy maaan :P

I swear this is not my dup account

Meet your new best friend

I don't even understand how Hermione is so positive. There's not a single thing that displeases her.

I don't even understand how Hermione is so positive. There's not a single thing that displeases her.

The inaccuracy of this post displeases me

Someone should go and find the threads from when the albums first came out, the majority weren't saying they were shite then. Funny that :P

Anyway this is my favourite Dos memory, hearing Lady Cobra for the first time live at a show (it was before the album came out and I'd avoided previous live recordings) dancing packed together like sweaty sardines. Was brilliant

Dos. More like Gross. The only good thing from this album was Stray Heart. All filler, no killer

Someone should go and find the threads from when the albums first came out, the majority weren't saying they were shite then. Funny that :P

Yeah it's pretty funny how people think the trilogy is good.

Archived