Green Day performance at 'Geezer' after party

emenius

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idiot Nation competition to win tickets to solo performance and after party following screening of Geezer....

goddamit:happy:

Idiot Nation competition to win tickets to solo performance and after party following screening of Geezer....

Obligatory "I hate everyone who lives in California" post. :) 

So is this another Nora Jones set randomly years after Foreverly came out or Jessie Malin shows up and they play some songs together...Billie is becoming predictable. :P 

So is this another Nora Jones set randomly years after Foreverly came out or Jessie Malin shows up and they play some songs together...Billie is becoming predictable. :P 

I'm gonna wager that it's songs from the film.

Aggggggg I'm excited for this :woot: Is it going to be in theaters? Or another silent release like Like Sunday Like Rain was? 

So I clicked in this thread finally as I saw it was popular.... Great news :D Really looking forward to it, it's tomorrow! :D 

I'm gonna wager that it's songs from the film.

Preformed with Jesse Malin or Nora Jones. Ooh and possibly a super special appearance by Jason White :) 

Preformed with Jesse Malin or Nora Jones. Ooh and possibly a super special appearance by Jason White :) 

Don't hope for something as special as Norah. This event screams Whitey.  

Hope I win! Today is my 4 year anniversary with my girlfriend, Jen. We met at Green Day at The Tiki Bar in 2011. This would be the perfect gift!

I won!

Congrats!  Happy Anniversary!  And please provide as many details as possible.  Pictures/videos would also be appreciated.  Thanks.

I will! Just fyi, I am not going to film the entire time. I live in the moment. I'll take a few pictures and maybe a short clip!

I will! Just fyi, I am not going to film the entire time. I live in the moment. I'll take a few pictures and maybe a short clip!

Totally understandable.  We'll take whatever you want to share.

I live in Westwood, 10 minutes from Santa Monica, and my last midterm is tomorrow morning...and I didn't win :(

But congrats to everyone who did!

I live in Westwood, 10 minutes from Santa Monica, and my last midterm is tomorrow morning...and I didn't win :(

:(  Sorry.

can you thell which time does this movie session/after party is supposed to start? (and where)

Archived