Nemo.

What are you listening to right now?

Misfit xo

Anti Flag - Angry, Young, and Poor

Mato

Sunshine-Rock-1540304026-640x640.jpg

It finally leaked.. :happy:

That Dude

Going through the entire discography of Limp Bizkit.   I'll try to put a positive spin on it so......somewhere near 14% of it is okay.   :)

• Like 1

o_O
3 hours ago, That Dude said:

Going through the entire discography of Limp Bizkit.   I'll try to put a positive spin on it so......somewhere near 14% of it is okay.   :)

why torture yourself. imo the only decent songs were My Generation, Rollin, and My Way. and no decent music lover should approve of that god awful Behind Blue Eyes cover. lmao. 

• Like 1

Khaleesi.

Weezer’s Teal Album. So fun :D

• Like 3

Eric
15 hours ago, o_O said:

why torture yourself. imo the only decent songs were My Generation, Rollin, and My Way. and no decent music lover should approve of that god awful Behind Blue Eyes cover. lmao. 

not this one? :o

and

? :o

Misfit xo

Don't forget "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit. 😋 That's another good one.

Currently listening to:
A Day to Remember - End of Me

That Dude
8 hours ago, Khaleesi. said:

Weezer’s Teal Album. So fun :D

Oh Yes, loving it!  My favorites are "Africa", "Take on Me" and "Billie Jean".   

Maybe it's time Weezer ONLY did self-titled records.  There are plenty of colors left for them to use and it seems that those records always are better!  

Misfit xo

The Used - Smother Me ❤️

That Dude

Sugarcult's entire discography.  

"Stuck in America","Bouncing off the WallS", "The Way" ,"Daddy's little Defect" ,"She's the Blade" ,"Memory" and "What you Say" are the good ones.   The rest isn't ear-bleeding garbage, they just never reach the greatness they seem so close to reaching.  The rest of the tracks fall flat, but just barely.   

I'm ready to move onto the next band.  

Misfit xo

Senses Fail - Bloody Romance

Mato

95932.jpeg

inthehallwaynow

Misfit xo

Movements - Under the Gun

That Dude

I've never been a fan of A Perfect Circle but this song has become my earworm.  I'm listening to it on repeat and forgetting the rest of a really great mix cd.  

It's darkly playful and sarcastic.  It's powerful (all the dead celebrities gives me the chills).  

The video reminds me of "Back in the USA"

AND I have a mishead lyrics for this one that I beleive is better than the real lyric:    "Absent Flags" is what I hear, but the true lyrics is "Apps and flags".    

• Like 1

pouty bitch

• Like 1

Mato

• Love 1

That Dude

Still on my journey toward hearing every song ever recorded.   In my lower favorites now, tackling Jimmy Eat World.  Currently, they only have about 5 songs I know I like.  I'm hoping that their entire body of work changes that.  Anyone have any Jimmy favorites that aren't the old popular ones I know?  

deadair
1 hour ago, That Dude said:

Still on my journey toward hearing every song ever recorded.   In my lower favorites now, tackling Jimmy Eat World.  Currently, they only have about 5 songs I know I like.  I'm hoping that their entire body of work changes that.  Anyone have any Jimmy favorites that aren't the old popular ones I know?  

Robot Factory, Drugs Or Me, and Feeling Lucky are a few of my favorite deep cuts of theirs.

• Like 1

Joe.

Interpol- Rest My Chemistry 

Mini Mansions - Death is a Girl

The Strokes - Is this it? (Full album)

• Love 1

inthehallwaynow
12 hours ago, Joe. said:

Interpol- Rest My Chemistry 

one of my top interpol songs!

• Like 1

That Dude

Weezer (The Black Album)

I will keep listening and hopefully it will grow on me.  But first impression is NOT GOOD.  

"I'm Just Being Honest" is the best song so far and only as far as the first verse!  

Weezer are known for their crazy-uneven discography, and it's easy to feel bad for Rivers when the public criticizes them so much.  But Pacific Daydream makes me sick to my stomach and this sounds like more of the same.   

Experimenting is great, but Rivers pulled his soul from his lyrics 20+ years ago and now it seems like he's pulling it out of the instrumental parts of the band as well.  Are Weezer trying to make new fans by appealing to teens, because I've got news for them.....teens that don't like rock are not going to like rock that sounds like other genres no matter how hard you try!  

Looks like another of my favorite bands are slipping further and further down my list.  :(  

Part of the reason I'm so irritated with this album:  It was advertised as THE BLACK ALBUM:  A dark, angry, hard rocking record.  The cover is black, but the music is neutral tan.  The sound is soft, bland pop.  Total mislead.  Is this a joke?   

Maybe they'll drop a surprise Pink album and it will be the hard rocking album that we were promised.  Probably not, because I don't think Weezer are in on the joke anymore.   They are just making terrible music for the heck of it.  

YUCK

That Dude

So.....22 hours have passed and Weezer Black is getting better.   It's officially not as bad as Pacific Daydream.  

Sometimes if I really hate an album, listening to the whole thing with the lyrics pulled up helps a lot.  

Weezer usually have stupid-simple lyrics and better crafted music, and this seems like the total opposite.  More complicated lyrics over poppy instrumentals.  

If only Rivers would get over how the world treated Pinkerton and allow himself to do great lyrics AND great music at once!  

Someone should make a Pink and Black pinstripe album with the words from black over the music from Pinkerton.  Welp, I'm about to clean the kitchen with this thing playing.   

:)

pouty bitch

Sarcasm

yo scrotum clamp is just about dirty enough for me to like https://scrotumclamp.bandcamp.com/