Loss of control without green day

Andrew Simpson DX

Hello dos anyone know if green days touring please check my chat to know why I really want to know if there's any underground or secret shows.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you suggesting that a lack of Green Day shows is making you lose control? 

Well, for the OP, it probably just keeps adding up, and because of that he may feel he is cracking up. It probably makes him paranoid but in reality he's just stoned.

Well, for the OP, it probably just keeps adding up, and because of that he may feel he is cracking up. It probably makes him paranoid but in reality he's just stoned.

There was me thinking it had something to do with a lack of sex.

Yes, they'll play a secreat show at Andres's back yard.

so you won that one million dollars?! congrats! am i invited?

so you won that one million dollars?! congrats! am i invited?

Not yet, people on kickstarter are such cunts.

Hello dos anyone know if green days touring please check my chat to know why I really want to know if there's any underground or secret shows.

Uno they're on hiatus right that means that tre aren't touring at all right now

Uno they're on hiatus right that means that tre aren't touring at all right now

LOL ? very punny

No, this is Loss Of Control without Green Day.

I was gonna share the Jawbreaker version and say it more accurately describes Loss Of Control without Green Day, until I realized that the Pretenders' one is the original and Jawbreaker just covered it. :P

They're not doing anything at the moment, but if they ever do a secret show you can be sure there'll be a thread about it here the moment anyone finds out about it, and it'll most likely be announced on greenday.com too. So visiting here and Green Day's site would be enough to find out, asking wouldn't be necessary.

Like I said they're not doing anything at the moment so a show is unlikely, but when they're a bit more active it's worth keeping an eye on here/Green Day's social media for news.

Fuck off and die.

I guess you have some knowledge in insulting people. Don't be a dick. Have a rest.

I guess you have some knowledge in insulting people. Don't be a dick. Have a rest.

Don't worry about him, he's just a Troublemaker.

Archived