Insomniac, Nimrod, Warning and American Idiot (Official Album Instrumentals)

xpeehdroox

Hey guys,
Does anyone here like instrumental versions? I'm a instrumental lover haha
There are many bands out there who put their instrumental albums commercially or Promo CDs for radio and etc.
But it seems that Green Day has never been that kind of band... During all these years I have never seen any official instrumental song (until 2010 with the release of Rock Band)
Anyway, I recently acquired 4 instrumental albums from a friend who works at a radio station.
This is the most complete and amazing forum I've ever seen. I've never been an active member, but I am extremely grateful to all who share files and take your time to re-up dead links.
And as a thank you, I would like to share these instrumentals, but I don't know if anyone is interested or if I can post. Could someone tell me if I'm allowed to post? :D

Definitely interested-thanks.

Not sure if you're allowed to post here, but I'm sure a helpful mod will be along shortly!

I'd be very interested in this too, loved the Rock Band stuff. 

I sent you a message :)

Thank you :)

Thank you guys. A moderator has authorized me to post in the downloads section. I'm working right now, when I get home I'll upload the four albums.

• 11 months later...
5 minutes ago, Hitchin'ARide123 said:

There's no Warning download link ;-;

No, that still hasn't surfaced yet. He no longer has the internet connection to upload Warning.

Archived