Happy Third Birthday ¡Uno!

Steven Seagull

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A fabulous album full of energetic and awesome songs! I can't believe it's been out that long, Kill The DJ is still the best song to listen to with headphones and strut around town to :D. Also provided us with one of the best Green Day videos in the form of this unofficial fan one:

Happy birthday Uno :banana: 

no that's American Idiot 

I don't wanna live in the modern world...

Anyone remember when we posted pictures of ourselves with the CD after buying it? :lol: I listened to it while getting ready earlier, it's such a fun album. I'd almost forgotten how many enjoyable snappy lines it has on it.

Anyone remember when we posted pictures of ourselves with the CD after buying it? :lol: I listened to it while getting ready earlier, it's such a fun album. I'd almost forgotten how many enjoyable snappy lines it has on it.

lol yep and I do like the trilogy save for a few songs 

Unfortunately, by the time Green Day realized what an abomination the trilogy was, it was already into the third trimester and they couldn't legally abort it.

Unfortunately, by the time Green Day realized what an abomination the trilogy was, it was already into the third trimester and they couldn't legally abort it.

lmao 

A fabulous album full of energetic and awesome songs! I can't believe it's been out that long, Kill The DJ is still the best song to listen to with headphones and strut around town to :D. Also provided us with one of the best Green Day videos in the form of this unofficial fan one:

Happy birthday Uno :banana: 

That video will always be one of the most adorable and awesome videos ever! I love it!

Kill The DJ is just fantastic. Stay The Night, Sweet 16 or Rusty James are my other favorites.

We all agree that Kill The DJ was awesome! :D Actually there's not a single bad song on the album, they're all just so catchy and awesome.

We all agree that Kill The DJ was awesome! :D Actually there's not a single bad song on the album, they're all just so catchy and awesome.

loss of control troublemaker are bad songs 

I can't say that all the songs are good, actually most of them suck, but I do really like Stay The Night, Kill The DJ, Fell For You and Oh Love.  So it isn't all bad.

My favourites are Kill The DJ, Let Yourself Go, Troublemaker and Fell For You.

loss of control troublemaker are bad songs 

I disagree :P. The verses of Loss Of Control are really great. And "I wouldn't say I'm straight 'cause I'm bent out of shape" in Troublemaker is the most badass line of the Trilogy, plus the song in general sounds cool, is amusing and has a nice guitar solo. 

Yes, just listening to this on the my record player today..  Great album.  Happy Birthday!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Why is it that you like Uno but think AI is shit?

I didn't say I think AI is shit. AI is shit :D by GD standards. It's a fact.

Archived